• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Eevee-lution in XD?

Jarman

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2006
    Do your own research. They weren't introduced in XD and aren't playable (aside from Bonsley in one minor part of the game). If there was a new Eevee evolution in this you would use it normally and they wouldn't do that.

Years
    Jarman, a couple of things:

1) XD is Bonsly's first game, which counts as being introduced.

2) I know that Munchlax is unplayable. He supports a small (but helpful) roll in the game where if you give him Pok?Manna, his trainer will give you ten more Pok?Manna and some other items.

3) You said that XD is a 3rd Gen game when it is a 4th gen one. (Believe it or not. Having Munchlax and Bonsly in there makes it a 4th gen game because they are 4th gen Pok?mon, and Bonsly is playable.)

Clam

.:|Frozen DEaTH
    Years
    I would love to see new evolutions of Eevee. In my opinion, I would like to see a Grass or Normal type. But, I dbout that they are going to make a new evoloution for it. But, we're going to have to wait and see until the fourth generation comes out.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Weather-affected evolution would get WAY too complicated at the end of it..but maybe in D/P......

Vineon-Eevee + Leaf Stone (pronounced vine-eon)--There's my prediction, but it won't be in XD...

Bliksem

The Author Pokemon
    Years
    Moon Stone = Moon Dust
    Sun Stone = Sun Dust

Eevee will never evolve using those two stones, because shards of them cause it to evolve into Umbreon and Espeon, respectively. Because the only POSSIBLE stone that Eevee could evolve from is the Leaf Stone, the next evolution, if any, would be a grass-type. However, I doubt it's in this game, and I doubt it's in the future 4th gen games.

Jarman

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2006
    Geno said:
    Jarman, a couple of things:

1) XD is Bonsly's first game, which counts as being introduced.

2) I know that Munchlax is unplayable. He supports a small (but helpful) roll in the game where if you give him Pok?Manna, his trainer will give you ten more Pok?Manna and some other items.

3) You said that XD is a 3rd Gen game when it is a 4th gen one. (Believe it or not. Having Munchlax and Bonsly in there makes it a 4th gen game because they are 4th gen Pok?mon, and Bonsly is playable.)

Bonsley is playable in a small, almost meaningless thing. You can't trade them to other games, and you can't actually obtain any 4th gen pokemon, so it's 3rd gen. And Bonsley was introduced first in the new movie.

Insanity Mawile

OGMWTFBBQTEHSTFU!!!!!!!!1
    Years
    Frankly, I'd flip if I saw another Eeveelution. Why?

Five is enough. There's a little word in the dictionary that Nintendo might want to look up. It's called overkill. Vapo, Jolt and Flare: OK. Espy and Umby: Sure. But a fifth one? Leafeon? Metaleon? DRAGEON? lol. Remember: there is too much of a good thing.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
    Insanity Mawile said:
    Frankly, I'd flip if I saw another Eeveelution. Why?

Five is enough. There's a little word in the dictionary that Nintendo might want to look up. It's called overkill. Vapo, Jolt and Flare: OK. Espy and Umby: Sure. But a fifth one? Leafeon? Metaleon? DRAGEON? lol. Remember: there is too much of a good thing.

I just have one word to say in response to this. TOTALLY!!!! XD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I agree. >.O; Just the idea of another Eevee-lution is making me feel a tad ill... >> Overkill is the perfect word. Five is a fine number, but... seven? Six? Eight? 91146.22124? @@;

...I sure hope they don't do the Eevee-lution thing to another Pok?mon. o_O There are enough Pok?mon that have two evolutionary chains. It's becoming old.

The Latios Master

Master of Latios
    Years
    I have a few suggestions

Leafeon - Eevee with Leaf Stone
    Steeleon - Eevve traded holding metal coat
    Drageon - Eevee traded holding Dragon Fang
    Mooneon - Eevee with Moon Stone
    Suneon - Eevee with Sun Stone

And the most stupid one

Cuddlyeon - Eevee with maxed out cute stat

I saw in a mag a picture somebody of a thing called Ranboweon. It evolved from eevee when you used all the stones on it

Pikachu3828

Webmaster of The Pika Club
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2012
    I highly doubt there will be another Eevee-lution, click on "All About Eevee" and look closely at the first screenshot, the guy says "Now, EEVEE is a unique POK?MON. It can evolve into five different kinds of POK?MON, you see."

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
    Years
    Why would there be an eevee evolution in XD? The game has already been released in Giappon. Besides 5 is a fair enough number. If they make any more...it would be too soon.

AbareMax

Jarman

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2006
    The Latios Master said:
    I have a few suggestions

Leafeon - Eevee with Leaf Stone
    Steeleon - Eevve traded holding metal coat
    Drageon - Eevee traded holding Dragon Fang
    Mooneon - Eevee with Moon Stone
    Suneon - Eevee with Sun Stone

And the most stupid one

Cuddlyeon - Eevee with maxed out cute stat

I saw in a mag a picture somebody of a thing called Ranboweon. It evolved from eevee when you used all the stones on it

Those are the most unoriginal names for pokemon I've ever seen in my life.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Kylie-chan said:
    I agree. >.O; Just the idea of another Eevee-lution is making me feel a tad ill... >> Overkill is the perfect word. Five is a fine number, but... seven? Six? Eight? 91146.22124? @@;

...I sure hope they don't do the Eevee-lution thing to another Pok?mon. o_O There are enough Pok?mon that have two evolutionary chains. It's becoming old.

And I really wanted my LEAFEON. Darn :dead:

wishirulz

convict #100234
    Years
    ok
    #1 some sorte of graas evolution
    #2 boldereon = rock evo
    #3 a fight evo but like it should be skinny and strong at states
    #4 a frying evo would be cool, realy COOL!
    #5 bug = nah maybe not
    #6 poison = ya ok it sounds safe
    #7 ice = cool i guess
    #8 ghost = wen a eeveelution dies it turns into a ghost type eeveelution ooooo!
    #9 metal = NOOOOOO
    #10 baby eevee maybe it sounds weird tho
    #11 dragon = a fox doesnt mix with a dragon sorry
    #12 normal = a beautifull large eevee
    thats all i have to say

Back