• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen New Elemental legendaries

what?

an 815 survivor :P
Years
    • Seen May 23, 2007

Yea that could be a possilbility

:t093:~*!*~QUeen Boo~*!*~

now that i think about it, the machines could have come from the future,
    1)like a revolutionary machine that did good to humankind;
    2)an evil machine that had to be quarantined, which caused worldwide-internet-virus-thingy-whatever;
    3)an apocolyptic machine that will spell doom for mankind.

it certainly fits in with time

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • I guess thure cood b machine lgndrys cause Diaruga iz Ruller of Space and Parukia on the other hand iz Ruller of tyme so prbbly sum kind of machinez.

Tw1tch

Amateur Dragon Breeder
    Years
  • Rather than Dark, Ghost, and Bug, have Dark, Ghost, and Psychic (despite the fact that the Psychic legendary idea is old and crappiddy). To add to that, the three elemental legendaries can be reptiles. A Dark snake, a Ghost Kommodo dragon, and a Psychic crocodile. Not the best idea for reptiles, but you get the idea.

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Perhaps they'll have legendary snakes, or fish. Who knows, even bears...? :D

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • I still say dogs. Cats wouldn't use Roar, they'd use Screech. So they were given cat-like designs. Maybe they couldn't decide. *shrug* Legendary Dogs sounds more intimidating than Legendary Cats, IMO.

Legendary machines? Hmm... I don't see it happening. Legendary dragons? Now there's a doable idea! And definitely in favor of doing away with Psychic legendaries. We have enough. How about a DARK legendary? Maybe some ultimately evil demon! A Ghost legendary... That's not a bad idea. But I bet if a Ghost legendary was created, EVERY trainer able to catch one would use it. It would become a staple of n00b teams. :P

Lot of possibilities being discussed, but remember people, nothing's for sure yet, so don't get too caught up in your brainstorming. :P

what?

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2007
    I still say dogs. Cats wouldn't use Roar, they'd use Screech. So they were given cat-like designs. Maybe they couldn't decide. *shrug* Legendary Dogs sounds more intimidating than Legendary Cats, IMO.

lions roar for sure.
    tigers roar for sure.
    saber tooth tigers, i'm guessing, didn't screech.
    and those three are DEFINITELY intimidating!

first a turtle and now cats... *retires*

on-topic: maybe the three will be from greek mythology.
    there's a bunch GF designers haven't used yet:
    centaurs, hydras, mutant hellspawns, cerberus, pegasus, koala bears, etc.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • Legendary Dogs sounds more intimidating than Legendary Cats, IMO.
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

IMO neither cats nor dogs sound intimidating. Beasts, however, does, and may be the only real term to describe all three.

I like the idea of legendary machines. Steel + another type. I wish they'd make a trio of griffons though. That would be sweet.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

encyclopediajm

Advanced Trainer
    Years
  • i hope they make sun and moon legendary pokemon, they had lunatone and solrock but they weren't legendary. i think they should also make more steel legendaries, there are only two i think.

wiccanmaid

breeding lover
    Years
  • I like the dark/bug/ghost Idea seeing that :
    1 we haven't had any legends with those types
    2 sound orginal
    3 may be able to have links with the other two legends

a bad thing about it is that along with the egyptian themeing I could see another revival of the unknown or pokemon of the type.

Oz Ranger

Beginning Ranger
    Years
  • Well, I think it will either have to do with time and space or just some kickass legendaries.

I wouldn't certainly mind dragons as the main three legendaries. Legendary machines? Sorry, but legendaries are meant to be ancient. Legendary Dinosaurs? That sounds doable (I personally wouldn't mind that). Although, I feel it would most likely be cats/dogs or birds.

what?

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2007
    Legendary machines? Sorry, but legendaries are meant to be ancient.

manaphy is not ancient, it's a newly hatched legendary.

also, there are many latias and latios, which means (i bet) they breed (even if they can't in-game[they're special]).

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I think it'll be dragons. Mainly because of the Kyoto guardians thing that seems to be the theme for the "three legendary pokemon" from each gen. Birds, Golems, Tigers and Dragons.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • Im hoping dragonz 2 but if there r, then they really really really have a fire dragon cuz it pretty much would own!

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • I think as far as things go...the majority of us beleive it will be Dragons, seeing as how the two main legendaries, are machine dragons, it would presumely say so, but even so...that can be a mislead, but i'll go with Dragons on this...

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I really don't like Parukia being a Water/Dragon type. It doesn't look like a water type. It would of have been better if Parukia was Steel/Dragon just like Diaruga. I wish Parukia's type element was an error

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

thepokemonfan

pokemon fan (as you can see)
    Years
  • well well well......HOPEFULLY it'll be dragons because I would LOVE to have a dragon/ice type! Look at the type combo! It's gonna be almost unbeatable. And if I follow up with the dragon/fire type........hehehehe
    Sadly, that's the reason I don't think it's going to be a dragon type......:disappoin

Plateface

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Well you bunch of scurvy scallywags, they'll be based off friggin' Egyptian legends. So say hello to dynamite dung-beatle, super sphinx and dinosaur like crocodile.

IM RIGHT URE ALL WRONG NOW GO AWAY BECAUSE IF YOU DIDNT WANT TO LISTEN TO ME WHEN I SAID DIARUGA AND PARUKIA WERE STEEL/DRAGON AND WATER/DRAGON BACK IN LATE JUNE THEN DONT EFF..damn i cant express my bloody anger towards you lot because of the "real-world shield" at this forum. GOD!

For your information, i think a lot of your ideas are really crap. If i see anymore crap proposals from anyone I will have to poo my pants and cry.

And if i get banned for being a bit angry from being told that I was a delusional delinquit (why thank you some moderator), then I will cry even more so.

So don't expect me to be this mad again because I'm not happy or sober at the moment..no no, I'm not an alcoholic, although I'm drunk with a broken heart. :(

Plateface

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Yes I'm going to double post because my stupid internets will not let me edit my message so..anyway.

I didn't mean what I said about everyone's ideas being crap. May I rephrase that? Awesome thank you. :)

What I meant to say is; Honestly, thinking of any more Ledgendary Dragons, or Having Cats or friggin Pyramids with feet and eyeballs will be an absolute insult to this awesome generation that is kicking the shiznicle out of Ruby/Sapp's bad generation.

If I honestly see more dragons from Nintendo, I will drown myself in alcohol and refuse to touch any electronics ever. :(

Back