• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Evil Team Suggestions

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
  • Now that we know more about Team Flair, What would Create as an Evil Team in the Next set of games?

I would love each grunt to be a trainer, like You, who failed to defeat the local Gym Leader. They resent the Leaders for defeating them, so they form a gang to get revenge. Each encounter with them would be about the local gym leader.

This set up allows each Gym Leader to carry a segment of the narrative. Build up the hype for each boss. Introduce the Leaders as characters before you challenge them.

The Evil Team could be come MORE complex if a Giovanni type mastermind takes control of these disgruntled youth and directed them at a Sinister Objective. Involving Legendaries Perhaps??

Their goal could be Stealing Pokemon form Gym Leaders and Elite Four specifically, instead of a toddler's Purloin.

The Elite Four, having been robbed of their pokemon, join forces with You to catch a legendary pokemon to overcome the forces of Evil Team.

The first battle with the "Elite Four" could be the Evil Team Members who stole pokemon from the Real Elite Four.

If you have some ideas for an Evil Team, Post them here!!

*Icecold*

Bow down to Queen Meowstic
    Years
  • That's... a pretty darn cool idea! And the fact that it would tie in to character development for the gym leaders of the region is also a great idea.

My idea for an evil organization would be Team Nightmare. Their goal is to manipulate the dreams of people and Pokémon for their own ambitions, or something along the lines of that.

See, in Pokémon Black and White we learned that the dream mist Munna and Musharna produced could create illusions. What if a large amount of dream mist in one place could form an entire world that was really an illusion?

...to be honest, I have no idea if I want to stick with that idea. We've already have two groups trying to recreate the world... (Flare and Galactic) I'll have to expand on the idea.

Basically, I would like an organization that uses advanced technology and dreams. They will capture people and Pokémon to steal... their dreams I guess, and use that to do something. I kind of need some ideas...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I liked Team Plasma. They were different, and not at all as obviously dumb as Team Rocket and Team Galactic. Team Magma/Aqua were so weird but closely tied to the region and plot there, so it worked despite all.

I don't know much about Team Flare and their story and connection with Kalos yet. But I like the idea Abnegation has in his fangame, Phoenix Rising. The team there are based off a deck of cards, with jokers, queens, jacks and a king. And aces and stuff, hearts and spades depending on gender iirc. Now, his story about them is completely related to the plot and region of Hawthorne, but the idea of a deck of cards Team could be fun.

I sort of wish that the next generation will be placed in a Scandinavian country, or Iceland! So that we can have viking-inspired gym leaders and places, and cool 3D fjords and mountains... Since everyone outside of Scandinavia probably thinks that's all that there is here. Team Asgard. Wouldn't that be lovely?

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • My idea for an evil organization would be Team Nightmare. Their goal is to manipulate the dreams of people and Pokémon for their own ambitions, or something along the lines of that.

See, in Pokémon Black and White we learned that the dream mist Munna and Musharna produced could create illusions. What if a large amount of dream mist in one place could form an entire world that was really an illusion?

A world of illusion would make for a cool level with some awesome boss battles.

Back