• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Evolutions

Which one should evolve

• Chatot

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Dunsparce

Votes: 21 67.7%
  • Cherrim

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
    Years
    Which of those on the poll would you evolve and why?

For me, Dunsparce because I personally think it has poor stats and attacks

Last edited:

red fraction

solitude is your only friend
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2009
    Dunsparce because maybe its evolution will actually be useful.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Why those Pokemon? That's a bit random. You could have at least given an other option. Anyway, none of those. I like Chatot and I don't think any more older Pokemon should evolve, so that answers Dunsparce's case. As for Cherrim...eh. I think it's alright. It doesn't need to evolve, though.

dark_giratina

Being of Emotion
    Years
    I think Chatot is quite good, but he should evolve into a hawk/parrot pokemon, kinda like fearow.You should've put Farfetch'd on, Chatot is a bit off a ripoff of it

Ayselipera

Chatot because I could see it having a decent evolution.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Dunsparce could be the first Normal/Dragon type if evolved.

Fagalicious_Kenzie

Won't be on for awhile. D:
    Years
    Chatot, because I think it'd make a very pretty evolved bird. ;D Although it already is very cute.
    I was thinking it could turn into a phoenix or something neat like that. n.n

ChibiWish

芸術家の心~
    Years
    None of the above...
    I want a Kangaskhan pre-evolution. I want to have one of it's little babies~
    Plus, I find it odd how a Kangaskhan is born with a baby.
    I shall call it a Kagaskan~! heehee~

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
    Hmmm, I don't think any of the above need an evolution at all. Dunsparce is just too classic to tarnish with an evolution, Chatot is one of those gimmick pokémon like Ditto or Smeargle that don't need an evolution, and Cherrim is also fine.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Wait, I thought Cherrim had an evolution already. o-O; Isn't it called Cherubi or something like that? I'm not sure; I don't know the newer generations as well as the older ones. XD;

Hmm... I would have to go with Chatot on this one. Unlike Dunsparce, I have somewhat of an image in my mind of what Chatot's evolution would look like if it were to have one. o_o;

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I wouldn't want any of them to evolve tbh. :/ Dunsparce hasn't evolved in the 3 generations he's been through, and I'll bet it's too late it we evolve him in his 4th. He's pretty original and unique, so I really wouldn't want to evolve Dunsparce at all.

Bah, Cherrim. Pretty cool Pokemon. When I heard of Cherubi being introduced, I was like, baww ;____;. Cherrim didn't need a pre-evolution, it wasn't that strong to need one. Cherubi was pretty unnecessary. And Chatot... it's a really unique one of those mimicking Pokemon. Both of them just have that "quality" to them that just tells me that they should be left as is. There really is no point of evolving them, imo. They aren't the kind of Pokemon that are supposed to be the dominant forces of the metagame, they're just one of "those" Pokemon that are just in the series for the fun of it. :(

Back