• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen new features?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctf_fancore

J-Roll
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    what kind of new features would you like to see in future pokemon games?

I'll start by saying that I would enjoy seeing a feature allowing you to easily compare stats of pokemon you have either in your box of in your party without having to go back and forth

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2013
    I would like to see....

I would like that you could customise your avatar and obtain new types of clothes,
    this would make you feel unique - like if you defeated the elite four your rival would give you
    a new cap or something..

ctf_fancore

J-Roll
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    that would be kinda cool rick, I am ashamed I didn't think of that one, lol

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    I always say something like this; an option to live through a separate storyline. What if you don't want to do the gym challenge? What if you want to do JUST contests? What if you want to do JUST the Pokeathlon. What if you want to join the bad guys? Or what if you want to be a breeder/groomer?

~♪

Fire-Red

Like no one ever was
    Years
    I would like to see somthing were you can chose to be good or bad. Anyone ever played fable? somthing like that.

ctf_fancore

J-Roll
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    I agree with Kon as well, I think it would be pretty awesome to have a choice of story line like maybe being a gym leader?

ctf_fancore

J-Roll
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    that wouldn't be a bad thing, I think i think that seems as though it would be quite amusing, lol

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    The NEW Generation 5 Thread is the better place to discuss what new features you would like to see in the upcoming games and generations. Over here we discuss what's up with HeartGold and SoulSilver. So, you might want to check that thread out in Pokémon General. I heard it's quite a popular discussion these days. =o

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back