• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Forum Member - OT: |Torch|

|Torch|

Fire Trainer!
Years
  • New Forum Member - TORCH

Hey Guys I'm Torch

I love fire-type pokemon along with ice-types.

uh.. I joined this Forums for more information and being able to help, post, and comment on things i love forums! I only have a couple pokemon games.. FireRed, Diamond, and Black.. So if you need any of the FriendCodes just PM me and ill be happy to hook you up with a battle. Idk if you guys have any comments or questions you like to ask fire away! :D

From Torch

P.S. i did make this video maybe some of you guys have seen it, but i made it all through windows movie maker so enjoy..

Last edited by a moderator:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Not a bad video. :3

Welcome to the forums, Torch! I think you'll find yourself pretty busy in the sections that you end up hanging around in. Hope you have fun here~
    Oh and check out the rules, because that's always a good thing. :3

Back