• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Forums member, Olde Pokemon veteran

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Hey who you calling old. Anyway hello and welcome to PC I hope you have fun and post alot.

PM me if ya wanna be buddies.

Pokemon_Veteran
    Vote PiroMunkie for PC President

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    Welcome to PC! I know you'll have the time of your life here, hope you enjoy yourself. ^^

~Kelsey

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Welcome to the boards pokemasterdx! These forums are very active, you'll get a chance to post a lot!

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Manga-related avatar! ^^ Do you read Dengeki Pikachu? If you're interested in Manga discussion, don't forget to check out the Manga forums! Though most of our discussion there are about Pokemon Special, I'm sure everyone knows about a couple of other manga as well.
    Welcome and have fun posting at PC! It's very active, and not only that, most people here are of the friendly sort, so don't feel afraid to post!

Back