• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New glitches (avatar with street texture, etc)

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Has anyone gotten the new glitch where your avatar is entirely textured with the road texture? I also swiped my 7th pokestop in a row today but did not get an evolution item. I haven't been playing much so all 7 pokestop swipes are in my journal and I didn't miss a day. I did get the do bonus though.

Also have a glitch where gyms freeze the game.

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
    Years
  • Has anyone gotten the new glitch where your avatar is entirely textured with the road texture? I also swiped my 7th pokestop in a row today but did not get an evolution item. I haven't been playing much so all 7 pokestop swipes are in my journal and I didn't miss a day. I did get the do bonus though.

Also have a glitch where gyms freeze the game.

I get the grass texture, I also didn't get an evolutionary item (although I checked my bag and apparently I got another stupid Upgrade)

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    I've gotten missing textures on Pokémon, when looking at them. I either get a black square, or nothing at all. I've had less crashes since the last update, however.

Back