• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Gold/Silver Remakes!

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Thanx again, Miroku! I don't think it's bad, and a sprite is better than no sprite ;) I've got the hang of importing graphics into the game now, and I've already imported all the sprites you gave me :). The one thing holding me back right now is battle editing - as i said, i've got advance battle, but it only works for sapphire, and i need one for ruby...

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    That's actually version 2.2, and it doesn't seem to work properly either :(.
    This time it actually keeps the changes I make, but it doesn't actually alter the pok?mon in the rom...
    Thanks for trying though!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • This is such a great hack :), I can't wait to see the finished porduct, this is a really great thing, and your accuracy on the maps are the best :). Oh and Don't worry about Jason, he's just jealous Because people like your hack better :).

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    It still doesn't work... :(
    I tried all of them with a Sapphire rom and they work perfectly! :confused:

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • Well that's all I could find, it's odd that they don't work on Ruby though.

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Thanks for trying anyway!
    I currently have a nasty thought that I'm going to have to restart with sapphire... at least I've not done too much amount of work on it yet...
    Just a thought - maybe the offsets are different in Ruby than they are in Sapphire? Maybe that's why it doesn't work with Ruby?...

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Yay! With a bit of fiddling around with the offsets, I worked out Ruby's offset for the battle against Wally in Mauville! I just have to use the same method now for other trainers, like Falkner!

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2004
    Just popping in to say this is looking good...

This is looking good...

Well now that that's done i guess ill be off...

*Frollics off

Laa laa laaa...

I am deeply disturbed...

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Well... I've finished editing the first gym's pok?mon! Now I'm going to concentrate on text editing in the towns/routes i've done!
    I also included a couple of screenshots, just for something else for you to see :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2020
    not to go off topic but...:P yeha, well the dvd never was released in english. But the guy (forget his Japanese name) Harris or somthing, with his Meganium (which he got during the dvd :)) was in the silver conference against Satoshi at one point and gave a shout out to Kenta and Marina back in New Bark. But he used those cheesy american names >_>

fun fact: Marina's starter is the only one who never fully evolved (she only has a Croconaw at the end of the special)

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • Yamichi I could give you the rest of the gym leaders I made if you want them. There all based off the orginal G/S/C sprites so there not in new positions.
    Thanks for the compliment Satoshi-Kun & everybody else who complemented them ^_^.

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Yes please, Miroku! :cool:
    So far your sprites have been brilliant! I might have given up on it if it wasn't for you! THANK YOU!!!

Back