• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New guy and aspiring hacker

Miikroniix

Hopeful Hacker
    Years
    Hello Everyone! I just joined PokeCommunity and I'm really happy to be here! I'm a TOTAL Pokemon fanatic. I've played literately every Pokemon game (main series) except X and Y. I'm here primarily because I'd like to be a hacker sometime. I was working on a Hack of Fire Red (just a new region, same tile set, familiar gym leaders, and only up to gen 3 pokemon, nothing special) and then my computer was stolen. Once I get a new computer I think I'll be rebuilding that Hack, and I also have an idea for another hack. My hacking skills aren't endless... I know how to edit trainers and do most scripting (just not cinematics and event tiles) and I really have great streaks of creativity. I thought joining PokeCommunity would help me be able to produce the best ROM hacks with everyone's criticism and all that. Thank you for reading! (I'm still pretty new to the forums so i don't know how everything works yet)

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Hi there, Miikroniix! Glad to have you on board. Welcome to the forums!

Wow, you're an aspiring ROM hacker, I see? That's brilliant! It's something I really admire you guys for. Making hacks for others to enjoy is something I could never see myself doing. Anyways, you're in luck! PC is one of the best forums for ROM hacking. Why not start off at our ROM Hacking Hub as well as take a look at some of the amazing hacks created by our own members at the Hacks Studio? Looking forward to seeing great works from you!

If you have anything you'd like to ask, our staff in the bold coloured usernames are always ready to help. Have a great time here and see you around!

You'll get the basics of hacking in no time if you stick around and keep at it. We all start somewhere, right? Even the knowledgeable hackers start out not knowing much. Good luck! I wish I could help you out but I don't know a thing about myself, haha. ;_;

Welcome to PC, Miikroniix. <3 Hope you'll have a lovely time exploring the community and do ask a staff member if you need any help.

Miikroniix

Hopeful Hacker
    Years
    Thank you guys so much! I've been taking some looks at the Hacking Hub and it seems pretty useful. Once I get my new computer I'll be posting a brief introduction to the hack I'm working on!

Back