• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Guy Here!

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
Years
  • Hey Yeti-Man, welcome to PC.
    I'm Demonic Angel, but you may call me Yami like everyone does. ^^ Please read and abide by the rules, and enjoy your stay here.
    If ever you need anything at all, I'm just a PM away~ ^^

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! Have fun and it is pretty obvious that that is not youre real name.

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
  • Hewwo and welcome to PC, Yeti-Man! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
  • If that was your real name, then I'd feel bad for you for having a name like that IRL. XD

Anyways, read the rules, read the FAQ, and have a great time here at PC! ^_____^

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Nice name. Well, have a fun time posting and enjoy your stay.

Back