• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New guy here!

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2014
    Hey how is everyone. I picked up Pokémon X out of bordem and now I cant put it down. I just want to say nice to meet all of you guys and I'm looking forward to being part of this community.

Also my friend code is 3179 6906 7043 Swizzy9000 feel free to add me

Braxton H.

The Analytical Astrosian
    Years
  • Hey guy, I'm new here myself. I've got Pokemon Y and I absolutely love it. Anyway, welcome. XD

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Heeeeeey, welcome to PC, Swizzy! <3 Hope you're havin' a good morning so far!

That's quite interesting. XD I've picked up Pokemon Y out of sheer hype, and I love playing it ever since! It's great great that you're enjoying the games too! What pokemon team do you have? I'm trying out new pokemon that I don't normally use before, like Florges, Dodrio, etc, which, it's really great to try out new combinations, I would say! Perhaps you might enjoy the Pokemon X and Pokemon Y section, for all of the discuss of the games there! It's a pretty popular board with great people, so, you can check that out when you have the time!

Ah, and I'm looking forward on meeting you and see what contribute to the community too! Enjoy your stay, and have a lovely time posting! Let us know if you any form of assistance around PC, and we'll help out right away! Take Care, and cya!

Back