• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New guy! Hi all :)

Years
  • Hey everyone,

I'm new here - I mostly came here to hunt for some good friend safaris, so feel free to add my friend code!

2062-9758-6934

I have a flying type safari with Swanna, Rufflet, and Spearow :).

A bit about me - I'm a game developer from Montreal, and I'm a pretty hardcore gamer too! I'm pretty friendly and easy to get along with, so if ya ever wanna trade or battle just let me know.

Nice to be here :)

Years
  • You have a Rufflet? That's pretty cool, I don't think I've ever caught one yet. Am sure your safari will be quite wanted. Welcome to PokeCommunity!

If you're a gamer I think you'll like the Video Games board as it's perfect to discuss all non-Pokemon gaming but of course we also have places to discuss game/website developing and the like. PC's pretty big and has places for lots of things! What are you doing in X/Y now? :o I'm trying to hatch Elecrtrikes as I type this.. was going to go for Raichu but I've used it so often and wanted a change.

Anyways, have an amazing stay here, Bacca. :)

Back