• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Guy Says Hi (Developer)

Yotes

GameDev
Years
  • Apparently I made an account for this site ages ago but forgot to do anything with it! :laugh-squinted:

So I'm here now to say "hello", check out some cool fan games, and get some feedback on my own. Big projects that have inspired me most are Pokemon Uranium and Phoenix Rising. I also watch YouTubers like Ruffled Rowlit super closely to learn about new fan games and ROM hacks, which continue to surprise and delight me week to week.

I'm super serious about making indie games for a living and going all-in with this huge tribute to Pokemon based on a fan game I dreamed up (but failed at making) back in high school. Since then I've actually graduated from college with a degree in Gaming & Simulation (Computer Science, but specifically for all aspects of game development plus production & business).

Been testing my skills and learning new things every single day pushing me towards being able to deliver something amazing and hopefully kickstart a career where I can bring my crazy ideas to life!

Years
  • Good luck! I hope you'll be happy with your chosen path =) Phoenix Rising and Uranium also amazing-looking games so I'm happy to hear they inspired you. People here can make such amazing things..

Hope you have a lovely time on PC ^^

Back