• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

new guy

dragonfyfe

pokeman
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2011
    Hello everyone. Its dragonfyfe here. I created an account in October but haven't been on for a while. I play raptor ex and want to trade my celebi for something. I know a bit about editing maps for games like ruby.BYE!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Hi there, welcome back~ I hope you'll stick around this time, eh? Perhaps you'll find something to do in the ROM hacking sections, or maybe end up in the Trade Corner? Well, wherever you go there are plenty of people to meet and fun things to do, so have fun!

Enpeithree

With as many e's as 'Eevee'
    Years
    Hi! I'm new as well, though it seems you've had previous experience with these forums.

Regardless, welcome! :)

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
    Welcome back to PC!~ Read the rules to refresh your memory and have a heap of fun making friends and talking Pokemon! :D

Back