• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New guy

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2013
    Hey I'm Jake, and I recently got more into Pokémon again specifically 4th and 5th Generation. The main reason I joined this forum is to find people to battle and trade online :).

Years
  • Hey I'm Jake, and I recently got more into Pokémon again specifically 4th and 5th Generation. The main reason I joined this forum is to find people to battle and trade online :).

Hello Jake, and welcome to PC!

A 4th & 5th Generation fan? We're almost alike in some way! I happen to be a fan of the later generations too, probably cos the Pokemon introduced got cuter and I love super-adorable Pokemon. I played all the 4th & 5th Gen main series except Black 2 and White 2, which I haven't played yet.

Since those two generations, as well as trading and battling seems like your main interest, you should check out the Current Generation Pokemon Gaming area and its respective forums. It also has the Trade Corner and Battle Center for convenience!

I'm Hikari, and if you ever need to talk, just send me a VM. It was nice getting to know ya Jake.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

FiyahKitteh

Bubbly Fiyah kitteh
    Years
  • Ohayo Gozaimasu and welcome to PC! =)
    It's nice to meet you, even if I have nearly no idea about Gen IV and V yet. <.<°
    Enjoy your stay! =D

Back