• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New guy

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2014
    Hey, I'm interested in making hacks and i figured an account would help me in that area. I'm also doing a nuzlocke for fire-red and thats going okay, No deaths but thats because I've been playing it safe.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Hey Dxnatta, welcome to PokéCommunity!
    If you're into hacking we have the Emulation and ROM Hacking section to make & play hacks. There are some great tutorials you can read, and it's not hard to get started.

You can put a signature link to your nuzlocke - just remember that advertising anywhere else is against the forum rules. Have fun here :)

Years
    Good luck with the nuzlocke! I haven't done one of those yet but I've gone through several other challenges; they're very fun. There are a ton here in our Challenges board, which I see you've already found, so whoo. :D You should consider signing up for some more once you're able to as they really do make Pokemon so much more addicting to replay.

Welcome to the forum! Like HackDeoxys said, check out Emulation for anything related to ROM hacking. There are a lot of good resources to help you along your hacking journey and a lot of people to assist anytime. If you're confused about something in regards to hacking you should be able to ask in the simple questions thread over there. Good luck! Have a lovely time here and see you around.

Back