• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Hacking Team: Team Light

joshedis

Ninja Ditto
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2011
    Oh I see, if your still having trouble with the script can I see it?

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
    mmm I fixed one part turns out it was a offset pointer issue and I cant seem to get the other one done yet :P hopefully I will be done soon

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
    check out disagamam(something something) mega huge tutorial in the tutorial section his tutorial helped also mess with the scripts in side a firered rom if you have any questions you can ask me

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
    Years
    Hey dude i just went here to see the team and i was like?

Wow im actually apart of the team kool, i never knew
    i thought that was a side map.

hahaha

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
    Years
    Awesome, just one thing the palletes are bright and they look like very cartoonish graphics, it hurts my eyes, but its good

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years
    Ok narutoactor heres the flaws in the map i mentioned
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Compared to a prototype map i made for my hack

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
    oh like I said That is the spite I made Curt_09 Re-alianed some of the routes and towns in the actual game those things are fixed :D You can see for your self when beta one comes out

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
    well there are a bunch of new updates on the hack, right now we are working on changing the title screen but we need someone to fix the lucario sprite that will be on the title screen and also happy halloweem

Back