• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Here :D

Carrots

Happy Holidays!
    Years
    Hello everyone!
    M'name is Carrots and as you can see, I am new here.
    I joined this forums because I truly am a fan of Pokemon. Who isn't?
    Right now, I am loving this site. I would also love to make new friends.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Carrots!

*munches* XD

Well that's not a very polite welcome at all! =P... I apologize. Anyway, I'm glad you're enjoying the forums so far. A true fan of pokemon should find plenty to do here.

Hope to see you around, and have fun! ^___^

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
    Years
    Harro, Carrot. :D

Carrot's very good for you. You may be omnomm'd more than once. Also, VGCats is love. Welcome to PC, have fun, and I'll see you around.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2009
    Hello Carrots,

Welcome to PokeCommunity
    Hope you Enjoy it here! :) hehe...

Carrots

Happy Holidays!
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Carrots!

*munches* XD

Well that's not a very polite welcome at all! =P... I apologize. Anyway, I'm glad you're enjoying the forums so far. A true fan of pokemon should find plenty to do here.

Hope to see you around, and have fun! ^___^
    Ouch.
    It's okay. I am your servant now.
    And thanks.

thanks for joining and this is pokemon community so of course she's a fan. Welcome and I hope you have a good time here.

Hello hello~.

Welcome to the forums. ^^

Hope you like it here!
    Hiya. Thanks. And I will love it here.

Harro, Carrot. :D

Carrot's very good for you. You may be omnomm'd more than once. Also, VGCats is love. Welcome to PC, have fun, and I'll see you around.
    Hey Korinku!
    I know. Carrots is a source of vitamin E.
    And if every single person here in PC eat me, then, they'll be healthy :D
    And thanks.

Hello Carrots,

Welcome to PokeCommunity
    Hope you Enjoy it here! :) hehe...
    Hey Kushina!
    Thanks and I'll love it here.

Thundєr

Freelancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Welcome Carrots.
    Yeah this site is great, I hope you enjoy this site.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    You need a santa hat on that avatar, Carrots.

And well, the good thing is, there are actually a good portion of members not interested in Pocket Monsters. PC's diverse like that. :D

Regardless, have a blast here, Carrots. If you ever need some carrots eaten questions answered, feel free to give me a ring. XD

Welcome. \o\

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
    Welcome Carrot(s?) to PC!

It is nice to have another fan of pokemon here at PC im sure you fit in with all the people here and have a good time provided you let yourself have one of course.

Im sure you'll have a good (understatment) time here as all of the people here are very freindly and helpful so if you ever need help don't be afraid to ask as this isn't like most forums where a cry for help will be answered with "Oh Ma Gawd what a N00B" ....

Anyway... Goodbye and have a very merry christmas!

Carrots

Happy Holidays!
    Years
    You need a santa hat on that avatar, Carrots.

And well, the good thing is, there are actually a good portion of members not interested in Pocket Monsters. PC's diverse like that. :D

Regardless, have a blast here, Carrots. If you ever need some carrots eaten questions answered, feel free to give me a ring. XD

Welcome. \o\
    I do need a santa hat for my avatar. Maybe I'll put one too on my siggy.
    Don't worry, I will call out for me to be eaten. I mean, help.
    And thanks.

Welcome Carrot(s?) to PC!

It is nice to have another fan of pokemon here at PC im sure you fit in with all the people here and have a good time provided you let yourself have one of course.

Im sure you'll have a good (understatment) time here as all of the people here are very freindly and helpful so if you ever need help don't be afraid to ask as this isn't like most forums where a cry for help will be answered with "Oh Ma Gawd what a N00B" ....

Anyway... Goodbye and have a very merry christmas!
    So far, I am loving this site.
    Okay good. I have experienced being called a noob.
    Thanks and you too.

Carrots

Happy Holidays!
    Years
    Welcome to the forum! Thanks for joining!
    Thanks and I definitely had to join :D

@ BeachBoy - I got it! I finally took my avatar, did a little changing, and I'm done. My avatar now has a santa hat just like everybody else! Although, I am thinking of putting one also to my signature. Should I?

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I think you should put a Santa Hat in your signature! *Ends nosy interruptions*
    Welcome to the community!
    I hope you have a great time here and you certainly will make friends fast because we are all soo nice here. :)
    Have a great time, and enjoy your stay.

Carrots

Happy Holidays!
    Years
    I think you should put a Santa Hat in your signature! *Ends nosy interruptions*
    Welcome to the community!
    I hope you have a great time here and you certainly will make friends fast because we are all soo nice here. :)
    Have a great time, and enjoy your stay.
    Yeah, shouldn't I?
    I am making friends quick. So far, I have 2.
    And thanks.

Back