• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here, I suppose

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2011
    I'm new in terms of that my first post wasn't that long ago and such. But if you look at my join date, it's like a year ago. Why?

I came here a while back when I just started hacking, at first I just lurked around the hacking tutorials section a bit, reading. Then I realized I couldn't download any tools off the site without joining, so I joined. I left soon after that when my computer crashed, but recently I've rediscovered this place and I decided to post, (partly because I wanted to and partly because I needed help with my hack :P ). Sorry for the lengthy intro, but meh.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Nice name. Lolz.

Well, welcome (back?) to the Pokecommunity. Yea, PC's big on hacking (You should see all the people who get in trouble for asking questions about it)

Well, have a nice stay, and enjoy the Pokecommunity. : ]

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2011
    Ah, yes the name. As I said I joined only to download things, hence the odd name. I would change it to Blizzard if I could :P

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Hey welcome back to PC! I came here for hacks also and then I leave for many months and then I'm back. Anyways enjoy your stay. :)

Back