• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Here. Long Time Player, First Time Internet Forum User

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    Hi, as stated above I have been playing Pokemon since Blue came out and I got it for Christmas. I'm join the online community to share my accumulated knowledge and also my large collection of pokemon. I have been slowly trading them over through my copies of the games. I kept copies of Gold, and Black 2. I kinda wished I had kept Platinum.

I am definitely a breeder, in the pokemon sense at least lol. As a result if someone that has a ditto in their friend safari they can have some prime pokemon. maybe even one of my few perfect Eevees.

In the non-Kanto world I'm a big biker (not vroom vroom, but pant, pant, pant...). I also like being outside in the beautiful city of Chicago. If anyone wants to meet and hang out let me know we can meet at a Starbucks.

Yeah.. I wish I had my Platinum, too. :( But sadly I gave that to a friend and she never played it, then lost it in a flooding accident, hrg. Ah well - definitely not her fault. I'll be buying another copy as soon as I can!

Anyways, good to meet you, Berto. n~n We have the breeding aspect in common too; X and Y make it so much easier to do that so I've been spending a lot of my time post-game dabbling in breeds and shiny hunts as well as EV training. Are you in need of friend safari codes? If so I recommend stopping by the Pokemon X & Y board, it has a great friend code topic at the top where you can drop off your code and add others. Good luck and enjoy PC!

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    If you like breeding, you can set up a shop with the almost perfect or completely perfect pokemon that pop out of those eggs. you could get some great business (not with money though cuz i dont think thats allowed lol) but great to have you here on the forums, i might even stop by your shop if you ever plan on creating one. Welcome to PokeCommnity!

Back