• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

new here~! XD

mou

Pokemon Ranger-in-training
    Years
    I have been lurking in this community for a very long time now. and I just made an account today XD hope to make friends here~! ^^

Years
    Hello and welcome. As you can see we are all friendly here and hope that you will enjoy your time here. Post loads, that is the way to get noticed (within reason of course). If you meed help then you can PM me.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Hi there, mou. Lurked for a long time? Kudos for holding back the urge to join. XD; Welcome to PC :D Hope you have fun here now that your a member. Oh and nice avatar by the way~

mou

Pokemon Ranger-in-training
    Years
    @BeachBoy: yes, been lurking here for a very long time xp especially at the emulation forum XD thank you~! I am the one who made it XD

@HassleHoof: HI there~! ^^

Back