• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here!

Sublime

Blimey!
Years
  • hey im new here! im mainly here for the fan-made games, they look amazing! but you'll probably see me around the FR/LG forums too, if there are any.

Quiet Pichu

I'm The Man who can't be moved
    Years
  • Welcome, If you need any help don't hesitate to private message me or leave me a visitor message.
    Hope you enjoy your stay and read the rules!
    :)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Welcome to Pokecommunity!

Try to stay away from the Apricot Trees, some of the older members will beat you with tennis rackets if you try and touch them...

o3o;

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Oh, there are Fire Red and Leaf Green discussions here. If you ever feel the need to discuss your Advanced Generation needs, just head on over to this area:
    Advanced Generation Games (GBA)
    (What kind of Pokémon forum would this be if there wasn't a section for Fire Red and Leaf Green? o_O)

Welcome to the Pokécommunity, ArmyGuy.
    Yes, the fan-made games here are pretty amazing from what I have seen over the years.
    (Never was one to post there... but I do take a gander every once 'n a blue moon. ;D)

I'm sure you will find yourself having all kinds of fun at our humble community.
    Please, do take care!

Name

Moémon Master
    Years
  • that's right these are my apricot trees!
    ..but i'll share...

you know, it's too bad they don't have the .....hmmmmm

oh right then.
    Hello ArmyGuy.
    I'm mucus, what kind of army guy are you?

Back