• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here

Formula380

Supersonic
    Years
    Just found this site surfing google and I have to say this is a very well designed website. Just wondering how do I customize my profile like an avatar and a signature?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    You can customize your profile by going into your UserCp, located at the top of the forum index, and then selecting either the "Edit Signature" or "Edit Avatar" options listed on the top left.

Well, the people who design the skins and such for this forum are simply dedicated members and staff who happen to be pretty darn good at making graphics. Glad to hear that you like it; I'm sure the creators surely appreciate the compliment.

I'm sure you're going to like it here, Formula. Nice people, good topics, and fun times aren't too difficult to find around this community. Hope you stick around for a while.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Seems a lot of people are finding this site without even meaning too!

And yes, what Hallucination said is correct. Your avatar and sig options are in the User CP. They're also located in the Quick Links near the top of the page.

I gonna take a shot in the dark and say you design websites? Maybe? I just figured since you joined and said what a nice layout PC has.
    I jump to conclusions alot ^^'

If you do, then the Webmasters Discussion would be a great place for you. If not, well..That's fine then!^_^

Have a good time here and feel free to VM/PM me for any questions!

darkrequim666

I will be loved or hated.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2009
    Welcome to PC and we hope you have a great time here.

Welcome to Pokecommunity! Have fun but read the rules! ALL OF THEM.

Yes, otherwise one of the scary moderators will get you (seriously, they will)Avatar will, at least.
    The site is very friendly, and there are tons of things to talk about (just about everything, really)
    And I agree, this site is well designed, except, it may be difficult to navigate because of the many different sections and sub sections.( but that makes it even better)

Back