• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here

Years
  • Never been on a forum so yeah.......
    I like games..JRPGS mostly like; Kingdom Hearts, Persona, Pokemon, Earthbound(Mother), Valkyria Chronicles. Not Final Fantasy though...too much grinding. Also like Mario, Zelda, Pikmin, Professor Layton, Phoenix Wright. Planning on playing Eternal Sonata on the PS3. Other interests i have are drawing and piano(even though i have never drawn or played piano in my life). For some reason my friends think i look like Weegee....hence the username. so uhhh yeah....hi

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • You know, I used to play Earthbound alot! It's a pretty fun game. :3 And I looooooove Phoenix Wright myself. ^3^ Hence the theme I'm using, which is Ema Skye. :3 Which, its pretty obvious that Ema Skye is my favourite character after all! <3 Anyhow, since you've never been to a forum before, its glad to know that this is your first. <3

For forums, especially this one, the first thing I'd suggest you do is read the rules if you haven't already; they are just there to maintain the order and stability around here; and they're pretty easy to understand too~ They are located right here in the brackets of doom: [ https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6446812 ] There are also some signature rules: [ https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=236909 ] On which the same link I just gave you, you can go there and ask someone if your signature is okay. :3

Anyhow! I hope you''ll enjoy your scientific-scifi-super-special-swesome-chocolatey-fudge-coated-mega-super time during your stay. :3 If you have questions, a staff member can help you out; which are the members with bolded usernames, and have a tag that says "moderator".

Pikachewy

Should be doing homework atm.
    Years
  • Good, we have earned ourselves another Layton lover~ xDD;; Welcome to PC! It's a great forum and you definitely won't regret that you joined. Have fun! :cer_wink:

Back