• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here

Coby

Pretty Good Trainer
    Years
    Well as this forum section indicates i am new here, and will probably be an active member. Nice to meet you all! Wan't to know anything else feel free to ask.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Well Coby, I'm glad you can make it aboard here!

New here

Hm...I just want to ask somethings: A, is alakasam your favourite pokemon? Because well, its not my favourite psychic type, but its suuuuper fast and suuuuper powerful.

B, how did you find PC? Because I found it at google. ^w^ GOOGLE ROX. <3

And C: What do you plan on doing at PC? There's lots of things you can do; pokemon related or not, soooo yeah, I'm just curious. :3 Well, whatever you decide to do, I hope you'll have fun! <3

Coby

Pretty Good Trainer
    Years
    Well Coby, I'm glad you can make it aboard here!

Hm...I just want to ask somethings: A, is alakasam your favourite pokemon? Because well, its not my favourite psychic type, but its suuuuper fast and suuuuper powerful.

B, how did you find PC? Because I found it at google. ^w^ GOOGLE ROX. <3

And C: What do you plan on doing at PC? There's lots of things you can do; pokemon related or not, soooo yeah, I'm just curious. :3 Well, whatever you decide to do, I hope you'll have fun! <3

Yeah Alakazam is my favorite Pokemon, use it in every game possible, but the one i have right now is really under powered for a lv 100, missing about 80 possible stat points in SP Attk, one day ill rectify that problem.

I found PC on google aswell, was right at the top.

I have no real particular direction on what i plan on doing, have any suggestions? Pretty open to anything and everything.

Also thanks all who welcomed me.

Back