• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here

Ideals

Ethereal
    Years
    I'm new here! I have experience on forums and I love Pokémon so it's nice to be in this place!

:t175:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Wonderful! You love Pokemon and have forum experience: great! Hopefully you'll like it here at PC. We have something for pretty much every Poke-fan, and even some places to go and talk if you're not in the Poke-mood for whatever reason. Just make sure to have fun, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask any of us with bold and blue usernames. We'll be glad to help in any way we can. With that, welcome to PC!

Ideals

Ethereal
    Years
    Wonderful! You love Pokemon and have forum experience: great! Hopefully you'll like it here at PC. We have something for pretty much every Poke-fan, and even some places to go and talk if you're not in the Poke-mood for whatever reason. Just make sure to have fun, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask any of us with bold and blue usernames. We'll be glad to help in any way we can. With that, welcome to PC!
    Thank you so much for the welcome! Yes, I like Off-Topic Discusions as well!

:t175:

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2011
    how do you guys do those cool signatures
    and hey im new too and im cool at pokemon

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    If you have experience on a forum, then I am very certain that you will get a long here just fine. Sooo, welcome aboard, Ideals! I'm happy that you chose PC as the forum you want to spend to and discuss Pokemon, I'd say you made the right decision! :'D

PC offers you everything about Pokemon as well as those that are not related to them, everything is here, all-in-one just like a coffee! I won't be hesitating you to read the rules, 'cause I am sure that you have already read them, just one thing! If you have any questions or need someone to talk to, feel free to visit my profile and leave a message, I love having them. <3 .. Have a great time here and see you around somewhere ...

Ideals

Ethereal
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Ideals!

Nice username you have there.

I'm Hikari and my fave Pokemon is Oshawott!

Thank you so much Hikari10!

If you have experience on a forum, then I am very certain that you will get a long here just fine. Sooo, welcome aboard, Ideals! I'm happy that you chose PC as the forum you want to spend to and discuss Pokemon, I'd say you made the right decision! :'D

PC offers you everything about Pokemon as well as those that are not related to them, everything is here, all-in-one just like a coffee! I won't be hesitating you to read the rules, 'cause I am sure that you have already read them, just one thing! If you have any questions or need someone to talk to, feel free to visit my profile and leave a message, I love having them. <3 .. Have a great time here and see you around somewhere ...
    Thank you so much for your welcome! Yes, PC have a lot of things that I really like!

Back