• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Here

bullrex

The Grass Dragon
Years
  • Hi I am Bullrex, I'm new here. I registered a few days ago and finally decided to make this thread :nervous:. I'm a daily Trainer ( Hacked and/or Clean). I have never hacked a pokemon game before but I'm interested to learn and try, and it's nice to meet you all.:D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Bullrex. :D If you're interested in learning how to hack, then the Emulation Section of the forums is a good place for you to go! You'll learn so much about ROM Hacking which includes mapping, scripting, tiling, and much much much more. :D There are tons of tutorials for you to read, as well as the many tools you can use, and the advice you may want. :3

There's even a showcase where all the hacks were previously done here, and they have been done by members of this community. Check them out!

So, I hope you gather all the information you need to hack, and best of luck for it! :) See ya around! :)

Years
  • Hello there and welcome! Nice to see someone enjoy playing Pokemon either from Nintendo or fan made games elsewhere. A little while ago i got into Rom hacking and iv learned a lot thanks to the tutorials and helpful people here. Just look around in the emulation section and you'll find anything you'll want to know. Also if you have any questions about Rom hacking just PM me and ill try to help you out any way i can. :P Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here and hope to see you around! :)

Back