• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    Hey guys! New to pokemon hacking but a longtime fan and modder! I hope to become a helpful and interesting part of the PC!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Well, hey! It's always nice to see someone who is willing to be helpful and contribute to the community! :) I see that you'v already posted in the Emulation board, which is good! I'm really glad that you're getting used to the community already. <3 But hey, feel free to explore the other boards too! I'm sure at least one of them will catch your eye. :3

But yeah, I hope you'll enjoy yourself, and have fun! See you again, tiger~~

Years
    You have the right mindset so it's great to have a new hacker who's so dedicated towards it! Wonderful to meet you, Mizumi! :D

Do you have any ideas of what you want to hack yet? Seems like the popular games to hack are R/S/R and FR/LG, though I've seen a fair share of second generation-based hacks as well. They were all wonderful and it's awesome that people are able to make such great games (that feel totally different) with the bases they're given. Aiee, almost makes me want to try and play another hack! It's been a while. You'll notice there are a ton of tools to use over at the Emulation section so I'm very glad you've explored around a bit already. Might take a bit of time to get used to it though, given how big the section is, buut it's only a matter of time before you get the hang of things, right? Plus staff members are always around to help. :)

Have a splendid time! *~* Read the rules too as they're very important. Hopefully PC has lots of things that keep you hooked and you end up becoming a well-known active member. We'll welcome you with open arms under any circumstance though, so either way it's all up to you. See you around~

Back