• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Here!!!!

Years
  • Yikes I did not notice the intro forum thread at the top lol. I am a long time Pokemon fan and have played many games. I also collect cards here and there. I have love and hate for Pokemon Go. This forum looks fun and packed with Pokemon fans so I decided to join. Cheers!!!

Years
  • Welcome to the apocalypse ohohohoho! Just jesting, so how have you been utilizing the forums thus far? Have you found everything that you're looking for in there? I bet I can guess what your favorite Pokémon is ohoho! Welcome to the forums, if you ever need to chat with someone, I'm the guy you need to see... err... type to. I guess. Cheers!

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2016
    Hello to all of you! I'm also new here, and I'm really looking forward to having some fun here! I really like Pokemon too especially the games. Although the first pokemon game i played was emerald :)

Back