• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] New here

Days
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Hi I'm new here and I'm trying to get into online battling etc and a little clueless and don't really have many people to play with so hard to get Pokémon sometimes but help anyway I can I'm just rambling… 😅😅

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
    Hi I'm new here and I'm trying to get into online battling etc and a little clueless and don't really have many people to play with so hard to get Pokémon sometimes but help anyway I can I'm just rambling… 😅😅

Welcome to the forums rumball!
    I am also a fan of online battles! do you have a favorite favorite pokemon to use?
    Well, make sure to ask any questions if you are confused!

Days
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    I'm trying to get into and make a team and it's hard to get some Pokémon just by myself find it somewhat overwhelming to start😅

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Hello there and welcome to the PC!

What game are you trying to play online battles in? If you happen to be talking about Scarlet or Violet and need some help actually getting a team together, (provided you know the team of 6 you want to use) send me a PM and I'll try to help you out. 👍

Years

Hello Rumball2227, and welcome to the forums!
    Don't worry, I have no doubt you will find all the help you need here!
    Do you have some favourite Pokémon ?

Days
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Sorry I was I'll the last couple of day so I couldn't get on and reply thanks for the welcomes and I'm not sure I'm very indecisive that's my issue 😅

Back