• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here

MonopolyMoneyBag

Biggest Blake Holsey fan!
Years
  • Hello I'm new here and thought I said say hello. Not much to say except I lurked a couple of days.

Also I have a question, I have tried downloading the rom Zen made, Pokemon Shiny Gold, and I was wondering, how do I run it on my PC? Is their a program I need to download or what?

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Hey~! Welcome to PC. :D My name is Karli, I hope you have a good time here.
    And unfortunately, I can't answer your question. I'm unbelievably challenged when it comes to things like that. xD

Tensaiji

~Naruto~
    Years
  • Welcome MonopolyMoneyBag! I hope you enjoy your stay here and PM me if you wanna be friends.

~+Tito+~

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Hey MMB~ Welcome to the PC~
    Hope you have a great time here, and I'm sorry that I can't help you with your question either... v.v Someone will be able to help tho!~

Anyways~ Have Fun!
    And you can PM me if you'd like to be friends or need anything~
    ~catch ya later~ :2:

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
  • Hiya and welcome to PC forusm MMB (Yes, I do call everyone these names for ease xD).

Have a great time, read the rules, and most importantly: Have fun ^^ Hope to see ya around here!

Greetings,
    ~Hayate.

Back