• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Hoenn

Status
Not open for further replies.

King!

better
    Years
    Chapter 2 Gettin' Ziggy With It (Part 1)

Jazmine walked further up the sandy path, and the grassy terrain started to grow around her. Soon, she was in a foresty area. "Well, Pyu, here starts our journey! Maybe we'll find some new Pokemon friends for you!" , Jazmine said, excited for a change in her boring life.

"Pich! Piichu!"

"Look, Pyu, up ahead, there's smoke! Let's go!"

The two quickly ran up to the scene, and found a young boy, standing next to a smoking, red Pokemon. Jazmine's PokeDex beeped and said, "Magby, the live coal Pokemon. As long as it's breathing yellow flames, Magby is healthy-- even though its body temperature can reach one thousand degrees Fahrenheit."

"Wow! A Magby! Hey, what's your name?" , Jazmine asked the young boy.

"Oh! I'm Peter. You?"

"I'm Jazmine! Nice to meet you! So, thats a pretty cool Pokemon you've got there. Er.....is it okay?"

"Yeah, its been doing it a lot lately.Its fine! Your Pokemon's pretty awesome too! I've been dying to ask someone, do you want to battle?"

"I was hoping you'd ask! Bring it!"

"Your on! Come on Magby, start out with a Smokescreen!" A bunch of smoke emitted from the Magby's round snout.

"Careful Pyu, stay low and use Thundershock!" Pyu released a wave of electricity, clearing the smoke and sending Magby flying back a few feet.

"Magby, No! Use, Ember." A flame flared out of Magby's snout, and knocked Pyu down.

" Pyu,are you okay!?"

'Pi- Pichuuuuuu!", Pyu shouted, angrily getting up.

"Now we're pumpin' Pyu! Use, Charm!" Pyu face turned into puppy dog form, and Jazmine instintaly remembered the day they met.

"Okay Magby! Hit with your smog attack!" Magby ignored Peter, as it stared into Pyu's cute face.

"Now we got'em! One last, Thundershock!!"

"PICHUUUUUUUU!!!" , Pyu screamed as its final, most powerful shock hit Magby, sending it flying. It was unconcious.

"Nice work, Pyu! Thats how we do it!, Jazmine said as the two slapped hands.

"You guys did excellent!" , Peter said while scooping up his Pokemon.

"Thanks, you guys too!"

"Well, see ya' around, Jazmine! Bye!"

"Bye, Peter!" , Jazmine called as she saw Peter walk away into the trees. "I almost forgot, Pyu! I have to look you up in the Pokedex!" Jazmine pulled out her pokedex and pressed a few buttons, doing exactly what Brendan had told her to do.

"Pichu, the tiny mouse Pokemon. It can only store small amounts of electricity in its cheeks, but it does play with others by touching tails and displaying power. Ouch!"

"Well, come on Pyu, lets go!" The two walked further into the forest of Route 1, when suddenly, Pyu stopped. " What is it girl?" , Jazmine asked.

"Pi-chu" , Pyu replied, pointing to a nearby bush. The bush shook violently, and twigs were flying every which way. Something was in it.

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Wolfwhispers: Gah! I don't think I would want to battle Sabeleye, mostly because its kind of creeping me out. Anyway good post!

Sabeleye grew to lvl. 7!

dboring: Man...Beo is kind of arrogant. Anyway good post!

Beo received, a Pokedex, 5 Pokeballs, and his starting Pokemon!

AndrewTemari101: OK...2 things. One, Flare isn't supposed to know Ember...that is a lvl. 7 or 8 move and Flare is only lvl. 5. 2: You may only battle/capture in a diferent post. You can't have a battle and then capture a Pokemon...So edit your psot without the capture of battle and more detail and then I'll give you your advances and all.

FrozenSnowman: (I thought I accepted you already) anyway you're accepted!

King: ha! That's what you meant by the title. Anyway one thing. Thunder Wave is a lvl. 10 move...Pyu is only lvl. 5. Edit your post with more description and without that move and I'll tell you how many lvls. you gained.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Chapter 2: Time to begin! My first pokemon!

Konata stroleld onto the first route with many idea's in her head, about how she would make this journey the most epic experience she ever had. The ralts merely sighed as it sat on her head eagerly waiting for the first sight that would perk the small psychic pokemos interest. Strolling upon the route she heard a small growl.

"Grr.." The small voice growled as it hopped out from a small tree, this perked Ralt interest as it hopped off Konata's head and landed on the ground.

"Ralts!" The tiny pokemon growled at the poocheyena eagerly.

"Snao I just remebers Ralts learns attacks at Lvl 6, snap!" Konata swore under he breath as she stepped, taking a spare pokeball from her belt. "Well it's worth a try." Konata mumbled as her brain began calculating a plan. The ralts stood it's ground as the poocheyena leaned into to tackle.

"Ralts run to the tree! I have a plan!" Konata yelled, the ralts looked at Konata quizzically but followed it's trainers order. Running to the tree a poocheyena hot on it's tail Ralts stopped in front of the tree, poocheyena in fool charge. "JUMP!" Konata ordered and with this Ralts jumped up, leaving the poocheyena slam into the tree. It's nose now sore from hitting a stone tree it growled angerly as Ralts lnded behind Poocheyena like a acrobat. "Now I'll try this! Go Pokeball!" Konata ordered, but as she went to throw the pokeball, she noticed the poocheyena had snuck up on her and hopped onto her back and began biting her bag.

"Damn it get off!" Konata yelled as she struggled to get the poocheyena off her back. Ah, but Konata was the trap master, she snapped her fingers and the Poocheyea swallowed a mouth of pepper gas, the ralts sweatdropped. Only Konata would think of using pepper gas as a trap. The ralts also being into pranks and traps, despite the simpleness of this plan. The poocheyena fell off and ran around in circles coughing, getitng a mouthful of pepper gas wasn't the best thing to be felt. The poocheyena whined as Ralts used growled, and Konata through the pokeball.

The pokeball shook with anticipation, this could be Konata's first catch, a poocheyena. The excitement was making Konata's heart race in excitement, her body shook with excitement and a playful smile on her face, her ralts nodded as well as the two looked in aticipation, waiting for the well known 'click' that symboled you have catched the pokemon..

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    Trent shuffled along as he crept through various thick bushes. The route he was on was covered, thus making it a bit hard to get to the necx city or capture pokemon. Sighing, Trent finally released his pokemon.

With a burst of white light, Sableye appeared. "Sab," Sableye grinned white teeth shining. It looked around and, when it found no opponent, turned to Trent.

He gulped unconciously as the eerie and unblinking eyes looked at him. "Er, Sableye, I was wondering if you could get us out of here?" He gestured to the knee deep bushes he was in. Sableye was up to his neck.

Sableye tilted his head, slowly opening its mouth and letting his long tongue lick its right horn in thought. Trent thought it was pretty cool. "Sable," Sableye said gesturing for Trent to follow.

Trent followed the small pokemon out. "Er, so how are you?" he asked.

"Sab," Sableye said with a shrug, starting to slash away at the grass to get to a clear area.

Trent felt that the conversation was over by the way Sableye continued to walk in silence. Perhaps it was because the dark/ghost pokemon knew that he couldn't understand him. Trent really hoped that he could make a closer bond with his pokemon.

"Sabe!" Sableye cried out in surprise, startling Trent badly enough to make him trip.

"What the..." Trent trailed off, gaining his footing. He looked up just in time to see a Zigzagoon charge at Sableye with a Tackle attack. "Dodge!" he called.

Sableye didn't pay heed, and instead stayed still, much to Trent's horror. Then, to his shock, Zigzagoon simply went right through Sableye, causing the hunched pokemon to laugh loudly in mirth.

"Zig," Zigzagoon questioned, wincing at it bashed right into a tree. "Goon," it growled, shaking its head. Growling angrily, it charged again, repeatedly going through Sableye.

Trent laughed at the sight. "Sableye, try a Scratch attack," he ordered.

Sableye once again didn't obey. Instead, he tilted his head and walked over to the tree, the Zigzagoon repeatedly going through its body. "Sab," he finally growled in irritation, Scratching Zigzagoon right over the eyes.

"Goon!" Zigzagoon roared, whimpering as it shut an eye in pain. Giving the odd pokemon a look, it scampered off, obviously thinking it wasn't worth it to attack a pokemon that it couldn't hurt.

"Sab..." Sableye muttered, sniffing at the tree Zigzagoon hit. It had caused a chunk to fall off, and if Trent looked closely, he could see something shiny in it if he glanced at a certain angle when the sun hit it. "Sabe!" Sableye cried with vigor, licking its pointed teeth eagerly as it began to slash at the tree, cutting off bark and ignoring the bark cutting at his fingers.

Trent kneeled, picking up a sharp rock as he did so. Together, the two began to hack away at the tree. By the time they had cut about a quarter of the tree away, a shiny, amber colored rock fell to the ground. Sableye picked it up in excitement, making it shine in the sunlight.

"Sab, sab, sab," he chuckled, watching it glitter.

"Cool," Trent breathed, eyeing the strange see-through stone. In the very center he could see a single dot, almost as if a bug or some sort of thin got stuck inside of it. Maybe a bug had been caught in some amber and died inside of it while the tree grew over it.

"Sabley," Sableye said, giving Trent the amber with a toothy grin.

Trent grinned back. "Thanks, buddy," he said, putting it securely inside his backpack.

Sableye gave that eerie chuckle once more, but Trent suddenly didn't find it all that creepy. In fact, he saw it as a stepping stone toward a good friendship with his pokemon.

"Come on," he said eagerly, gesturing for Sableye to follow. "If we hurry, we can find that Zigzagoon and challenge it to a proper battle.

Sableye simply laughed, crystal eyes shining in the sunlight.

OOC: If a problem does arise with the item, then it can change, but I assure you I plan to make a story out of it by having it be stolen, found... ect. And perhaps, if you allow, when we finally get to the rock gym place with all the scientists, they can discover if it has any hidden properties...

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Chapter 2 Route 1

After just receiving his pokemon from Brendan, Beo thought maybe he'd stop for a bit and get to know his new partner. Reaching to his belt and grabbed Nidorans poke ball of and released it out.

"Hey there little guy i'm Beo" Beo said with a smile on his face. Since the first day Beo's father introuduce him to pokemon he has always cared for them and loved them.

"nid-o-nid-o ran" the little horned pokemon said it looked a little afraid of Beo.

Beo reached into his bag and pulled out what was a piece of bread and handed some to his pokemon.

"There ya go little guy eat up, we've got a long journey ahead of us" He exclaimed.

Nidoran happily took the bread and started chewing away at it. Beo laughed abit, but at the same time it hurt him inside knowing that Nidoran wasn't the same as Wartortle.

He looked back down to his pokemon "Ok I think i'm gonna call you spike, hows that sound?" Beo asked him.

"Nidooo" Nidoran shouted as he shook his head up and down.

"Alright then spike lets start towards route 1.. return" Beo said as he returned spike to it's pokeball.

It took Beo about ten minutes from where he was at to reach Route 1 but when he got there he was ready to start moving forward. As Beo took his first few steps into the tall grass he was reminded of the days when it was just him and Wartortle running through the forest training and just finding ways to live. But then he snapped back to reality, he was done thinking about everything in his past this was the present and he had to focus on that, no emotions not now not ever. About a half hour into the route Beo sat down and opened up a can of soda he had bought earlier in the week with the little money he had. Sitting there he took a couple long sips and then sighed with refreshment. As he sat there he felt something land on his head and he quickly darted up waving at his head trying to shake whatever it was off. It eventually flew off and pulled out his pokedex.

"Ledyba the Ladybug pokemon" the pokedex said.

"Hmph" Beo smirked as he reached for Spikes pokeball and called him out.

"Spikes lets do this, use peck" Beo said.

Spikes darted towards the ledyba who was close to the ground but at the last moment flew into the air and spikes hit head first into a tree.

"Ahh comeon spikes be quicker, again hit it with peck" Beo shouted only this time ledyba landed once again on Beo's head and spikes smashed into Beo's face as Ledyba flew into the air again.

Getting off the ground holding his face Ledyba flew back onto of his head, and that gave Beo an idea.

"Spikes quickly run up that tree and into the leaves" Beo shouted as Spikes quickly ran up the tree and hid withing the branches and leaves.

The ledyba meanwhile was just lying on Beo's head having a good old time smiling, and thats what Beo wanted he knew the ledyba didn't watch Spikes go into the tree and was about to make a bold move. Beo slowly walked over to the tree and sat down leaning his back against the tree, the ledyba was slowly getting relaxed and falling asleep.

Beo waited a couple minutes before a grin grew on his face. " Spikes now peck!" Beo shouted as Spikes jumped out of the tree full speed hitting the ledyba directly and causing Beo a headache at the same time.

"Hmph good job" Beo said as he watched the ledyba lay there, he reached into his bag and grabbed a spare pokeball and chucked it at the annoyining Ledyba.

Beo stood there waiting to see if the Pokeball would stop and if Beo had actually caught his first ever pokemon.

(I used the move set from platinum for nidoran because I didn't know if you had move sets already made.)

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
    sasuneuchiha: *slaps forehead* I can't believe I missed that...Sorry for worrying ya and yes! You are in with Turtwig!!

lolz. it's ok. I thought I had made you mad. hope you didn't mind my PMing that. It was good for me since it was a good practice for me. lolz. thanx!!!

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    He was holding something in his hand. A trophy? Yes, it was a large, golden cup larger than even his body. He looked into the crowd and sneered with joy.

Suddenly, something snapped onto Silver's head—hard. He awoke with a great start, shouting with pain and surprise as he looked onto the attacker. It was a Poochyena, growling and snarling as if it were all-that. Silver took his fist and punched the creature.

"Beat it!" he shouted angrily. The poochyena whimpered out of pain and ran back into the woods.

Growling and mumbling under his breath, Silver stood up to clean his space before moving on. It was quite poor what it had to offer. A pile of greens sat where his feet were with a poor, ripped up blanket on top. Small cans scattered the area as nothing more than a pile of trash. It was food that Silver stole the night before. But it wasn't enough…

It wasn't a huge tragedy. Silver was used to hunger. He had lived hungry ever since he ran away from his so called "dad" a few years back. Honestly, he loved starving better than being trapped with him in his pig sty he called a house. It was enough that he took advantage over Silver with his muscular arms, but he added in verbal abuse as well. Silver couldn't take that crap any more from that man. Every time he thought about that guy, he wondered who his real parents could possibly be. Silver knew the chances of finding them ever was slim to none. This was his life now.

Next thing on Silver's agenda: get something for dinner tonight. All he ever thought about was food and more food, but it was completely necessary for him to survive. He began to mumble some new plans under his breath, trying to hatch the perfect plan to get a stomach full's worth for once. After great frustration, he decided to just browse the depressing little town a bit before making his move.

How could a place be so tiny? It was pathetic to even consider this a "town." Silver didn't concern himself with looks. Buildings meant food, which was everything that mattered. He browsed around, not satisfied with the looks of the building. His plans would have to be perfect as always. He only got one shot at dinner, and if he screwed that up, that would mean he would have to flee the town with an empty stomach and have to wait till possibly days until he reached the next town.

Life of a loner…

Dust and dirt suddenly flew in the air as Silver shoved his shoe into the soft earth to bring him to a sudden stop. He couldn't believe his eyes as he looked to his right a little. In front of him was a lab. It was huge! Silver couldn't believe a large fancy lab like this was in the middle of a depressing layout of tiny homes. He slyly smiled as he walked towards the front doors of the building. This was his ticket to daily happiness.

With the doors sliding behind him, Silver walked into the high-tech building. He looked around and saw some guys and ladies here and there all wearing similar white lab jackets and fiddling with something. It was the geek squad all together as a family. Silver couldn't believe people like this existed.

"Ah, finally, you're here!" exclaimed a voice. Silver jumped as an assistant suddenly leaped into his face. He looked exactly the same as the other people in his eyes, just a tad bit more professional. His jacket was buttoned up, and his brown hair was completed brushed and neat. There wasn't a single hair on his face. Silver looked at him and saw that he was almost perfect looking……but also like a geek like everyone else.

"Why are you late?" the guy almost demanded.

To steal food from your lab? Sorry, buddy, Silver thought sarcastically. He decided to just play along a little. "Sorry, for being late. Are you the head professor?"

The man fiddled with his fingers and looked down at the ground in shame. "…No. I'm his son. The professor was kidnapped just yesterday night by a group called the. You've probably heard of them.

Nope. Silver scratched his head. "Sorry to hear the professor isn't here. So, what am I doing here?"

The man suddenly shook his head violently and gave it a little pop. "Right, right, dad wouldn't want me slacking like this…"

He suddenly rushed off into the lab, leaving Silver where he was near the door. Silver scratched his long hair again and let out as puff of air out of frustration from waiting for somebody. Maybe he was getting the food for him? That would make the journey a lot easier if this guy was so intelligent he could read minds.

To Silver's dismay, it wasn't food that the man brought back. Instead, he gave him various things including a large red and white pokeball along with a metal red box. Silver recognized this as a pokedex, something he had seen various people use on his journeys. This guy was just handing him one?

"Now, here is your starter pokemon, a Beldum," the guy explained. He then pointed at the pokedex. "And this-"

"Yeah, yeah, I know what it is," Silver interjected. He shoved the objects quickly in his pocket, and the man responded by shoving five miniature pokeballs in his now open hand.

"Use these to capture wild pokemon," the man explained.

So this guy wants me to go on a journey? Silver thought. He saw the golden cup in his hands again. Money pouring on him…. Pokemon following his orders. It all suddenly became all too good to be true. Silver smiled grimly with joy.

"Well, thanks for your help, professor! See ya soon!" Silver shouted as he rushed out the door.

"Please, try to find my father!" the young man shouted after him.

Whatever, Silver thought. All he could see at the moment was money, fame…. And all the food he could eat.

sasuneuchiha

Years
    Sam awoke to the normal stuff. Brown, wood ceiling, nightstand, and bookshelf. This morning, however was different in many, many ways. "Sam! Breakfast time. Hurry up!" His mother yelled from downstairs. "I'm coming, Mom!" Sam replied, quickly dressing. Today was one day he could not afford to be late. After wolfing down a breakfast, Sam ran out the door, saying his good byes as he grabbed his bag. "I'll miss you, Sam!" his brother said as he ran. "I'll miss you too, Jack!" Sam replied, feeling sorry for his brother. His parents had failed to make Sam a perfect researcher as they'd planned, so now Jack was their target. I'll have to send him a lot of emails, Sam thought, knowing that would keep Jack's dream to be a trainer alive. There was not anymore time to think about that, though. Sam ran into Littleroot Town, straight for the lab.

"Hi!" a boy said, coming out of the lab. Sam guessed that the boy was about 3 years older than he was. Sam was probably right, as he'd seen this boy before. "Good morning, it's Brendan, right?" Sam asked. "Yep. Who're you?" he asked. "I'm Sam. Nice to meet you. So...where's Prof. Birch?" Sam asked. "Actually, he's out right now. So I'm standing in." Brendan said, almost sadly. "Okay. So, I'm here for my first pokemon." Sam said. "Of course you are," Brendan said, "Everyone is, today. Please, come inside. That's where it is." "Cool. Let's go." Sam said.

After they walked inside, Sam was amazed. The lab was a lot bigger on the inside. Sam liked it here. "Well, here are your choices," Brendan said, produceing 3 pokeballs.
    In the first ball was a chimchar, Sam knew this from Pokeschool. The second ball held a piplup. Finally, Sam opened the 3rd ball to find a Turtwig. "Twig!" Said the Turtwig. "I'll take this one," Sam said, taking turtwig's pokeball. "Great...let's go!" Brendan said, pulling out another pokeball. "What do you mean?" Sam asked, very confused. "We're going to battle, to test your pokemon trainer skills. It's a basic excercise for when you get your pokemon" Brendan said. "Well, okay." Sam said, throwing out turtwig.

Within minutes, Sam was losing the battle. Brendan's Squirtle knew ice beam. "Go! Razor Leaf, Turtwig!" Sam said. Turtwig shot some leaves in Squirtle's direction, leaving no room to dodge. Squirtle was hit head on with a powerful attack, even stronger due to Overgrow. "Go! Ice Beam!" Brendan said. "Dodge it!!!" Sam said. Turtwig just barely dodged it as he jumped. "Now Razor Leaf!" Sam said again.
    This time, he hit really hard. "No! Squirtle! Get up! Water Gun!" Brendan said. "No! Use Razor Leaf!" Sam said. The two attacks hit simeltaneously. Double knockout. "Good match." Brendan said. "Thanks! You too!" Sam said. "Take this!" Brendan said. He handed Sam a package. "Now go!" Brendan said.

Walking away, Sam opened the package. Inside was a pokedex, a potion, and 5 pokeballs. Knowing turtwig would need rest, he headed for the nearest pokecenter for the night.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    GhostPrincess: Not your best work, but...

Konata caught a lvl. 2, male Poocheyana!

Wolfwhispers: nah...the item is fine.

Trent found an Old Amber! Sableye grew to lvl. 8! Sableye learned Night Shade!

King: It is ok! It happens to everyone atleast once. Anyway...

Pyu grew to lvl. 7! Pyu learned Tail Whip!

dboring: yeah...I'm going to make an OOC thread tomorrow hopefully. Anyway:

Beo caught a lvl. 2 female Ledyba!

Dark_link12: Ha! Silver only wanted food but got Pokemon instead!

Silver received a Beldum, a Pokedex, and 5 Pokeballs!

sasuneuchiha: Good post!

Sam received a Turtwig, a potion, a Pokedex, and 5 pokeballs!

Everyone: I plan on making an OOC thread tomorrow:)

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    Chapter 1: The Meeting of Partners!
    Fluffy white clouds rolled lazily across the bright blue sky. They cast shadows on the figure lying on the grassy hill. "***** *****..." The wind was playing with the chain hanging off the boy's pants. The boy's eyes flickered back in forth, deep in thought.

"Crunch crunch..." The sound of people running on gravel snapped the boy backed to reality. He sat up and watched as a gaggle of kids about his own age run towards the local lab. "Thats right...." He muttered. "I'm supposed to start my Pokemon Journey today." With that thought the boy got up, brushed the dirt off his clothes, and proceded down the hill.

Soon he was standing in front of the lab. He peeked through the window and saw all the kids standing in front of a man wearing a lab coat. The man saw the boy looking through the window and beconed him in. "Well hello there!" the man said with a smile. "Can I help you with something?"

"Um I'm supposed to start my Pokemon Journey today." the boy said uncertainly.

"Ah! You must be Mike! Well c'mon in." The man said as he turned around and began rumminging around the desk. "As I was just telling the other kids, Im temporaily in charge as Prof. Birch is..........away at the moment. Anyway here are your Pokeballs and PokeDex Mike. The other children have allready got theirs and their Partners." the man said motioning to the space where the kids once were. "Where did they go....?"

"They went out the door dude." Mike said with chuckle.

"Oh....well this is akward." the man said embarressed. "Um well we kinda ran out of Partner Pokemon." the man said his face getting redder.

"Oh! Well....." Mike said his face downcast.

"Don't worry though! I have a spare Pokemon if you want it." the man said taking out a Pokeball.

"Sure!" Mike cried. He took the ball from the man's hands and released the Pokemon inside. Out popped a crow like Pokemon with what looked like a witches hat on its head. "Murkrow!" It said.

Mike took out his brand new Pokedex to find out what it was. "Murkrow, the Darkness Pokemon. It is believed that seeing this Pokémon at night will bring about ominous occurrences"

"Well you definitly have a fantastic rep dont ya?" Mike said sarcastilly. The Murkrow in question jumped on his head and gave him a sharp rap with its beak.

"Yeah she is a pretty proud Pokemon so I wouldn't give her a hard time." The man said.

"Duley noted..." Mike muttered as he wandered out of the Lab and onto his journey.

(OOC: FINALLY! After like three tries its finally up! Not my best by far but hopefully it will suffice.)

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Old Lace: I have to agree. Its not your best but its still good!

Mike received a Murkrow, 5 Pokeballs, and a Pokedex!!

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Chapter 2 part 2

Beo watched as the pokeball stopped bouncing back and forth.

"Hmph it's about time, that ledyba was getting annoying.

Beo walked over and picked up ledyba's pokeball, and tossed it into his bag. Next he turned to Nidoran.

"Good job boy, now return and get some rest" Beo said as he recalled Nidoran to its pokeball and also tossed it into his bag.

"Ahhh it's time I start getting a move on to get to the next town" Beo thought to himself as he started off again.

As Beo kept on moving through the tall grass he swore he could not see an end to it, until eventually he stumbled upon a open field, where a young girl was lying in the grass looking at the sky. Beo decided not to startle the girl, so he wouldn't get into a conversation and he slowly tried to creep around her.

He though he had made it, then he felt a tap on his back.

"excuse me" the girl said standing there tossing a pokeball up and down in the air.

Beo slowly turned around, and then looked down to the girl who looked to be about 13 years old, with pig tails.

"Yes?" Beo asked barley making eye contact with the girl.

"Um Battle me please you seem like a tough trainer and I want to see if i'm any good yet." the girl said with a cute little smile on her face.

Beo just ignored the smile. "Shouldn't you be playing with dolls or something?" Beo ignorantly said to the girl, as he waved her off then started walking away.

"Hey you can't turn down a battle!, Nidoran go use peck on him!" she yelled angrily.

Hearing this Beo quickly turned around and grabbed his nidorans pokeball from his bag.

"Nidoran peck also" Beo shouted as he threw it out.

The two nidoran's collided and flew back. The girls nidoran was a female, while Beo's was a male which the two color differences would indicate.

"oh you have a cute little Nidoran to!" the girl said.

"Nidoran run in close and hit it with a peck!" Beo ordered.

Nidoran moved in close and jumped into the air then hit the female nidoran directly knocking it down.

"ahh nidoran get up girl, dont let this mean boy beat us!" she said as nidoran got up slowly to it's feet.

"NOW PECK IT BACK" she ordered.

"Ahh Nidoran dodge it." Beo shouted back.

The female nidoran dove for Beo's but was to slow and he dodged it swiftly to the right.

"Now finish it with another peck" Beo ordered.

Nidoran drove in swiftly and hit the already damaged Nidoran directly this time knocking it almost out for good. It didnt quit though and it slowly got up.

"HMPH Nidoran will you finish this already peck once more!" Beo said.

Nidoran went to hit the defenseless female nidoran, but the little girl jumped in front of the attack.

"NOo please stop don't hurt her anymore!" the girl shouted.

"Ah stupid girl, Nidoran stop!" Beo shouted quickly as Nidoran slowed down to a hault.

The girl picked up her nidoran and tears started rolling down her eyes.

"I'm sorry Nidoran, I shouldn't have made you battle" the girl said to her pokemon.

Beo couldn't stand the sight of her anymore and returned nidoran to its pokeball and started walking away.

"Oh no i'm out of potions" the girl shouted.

Beo heard this and stopped opened his bag and tossed a potion to the girl.

"That was my last one that i bought, you should feel grateful." Beo said as he started walking away again.

"A smile came upon the young girls face, I'm Hope by the way" she shouted to Beo.

Stopping for a second "Beo" was all he said as he stuck his hand up and waved still walking.

Hope stood there and new deep down inside she had made a new friend, maybe even a rival, and she vowed to herself to get stronger and beat Beo one day.

About a half hour later Beo had just come upon the exit of route 1.

sasuneuchiha

Years
    The next morning, Sam woke up just after Turtwig. Turtwig was eating breakfast while poking around Sam's bag. Sam knew he was looking for a treat. Sam had bought some so he could give Turtwig a treat for being great. Still, his mind was not as clear as it should be. He had been thinking a lot the night before. He had always dreamed about being a great trainer. Still, recently, he had been wondering (recentlly being the night before) whether that was his designated path. He was thinking about becoming a coordinator.

A few minutes later, after a good breakfast, Sam left the Poke Center. As he walked, he saw Route One. According to his map, that was the way out of town. Sam really liked the idea of finally leaving Littleroot. With Turtwig by his side, he finally could. He and Turtwig walked out at the route. After a while of walking around, he saw something. Getting closer, he saw it as a pokemon. "Maybe I should check my pokedex!" Sam said, pulling out his pokedex and popped it open. When he pointed it at the pokemon, it said, "Poochyena. This pokemon is normally fairly calm, until it is angered. At that point, it can become quite violent." the pokedex said. "Well that was quite helpful," Sam said sarcastically. All it had said was don't make it mad. Sam knew that. Okay...Turtwig! Let's battle it!" Sam said, ready for his second ever battle. His match against Brendan had made him feel empty, not winning and all. He wanted to know how it felt.

After a couple minutes of battle, nothing had happened. Turtwig and Poochyena had stared eachother down and taunted eachother to no avail. "Okay! Let's do this! Tackle!" Sam said. Turtwig charged, but he wasn't as fast as the Poochyena. Poochyena hit him with a powerful Tackle attack on the side as he dodged. "Shoot!" Sam said. Poochyena got in a couple more attacks and Turtwig couldn't do anything. It was really fast. "Okay then. Switch tactics! Use Withdraw!" Sam said, remembering Turtwig's other attacks. Only Tackle and Withdraw limited how Sam could fight, but Sam was quite creative. The now Shielding itsself Turtwig took almost no damage as Poochyena used tackle a couple more times. Now that Poochyena had tired itsself a bit, Sam figured it was time to strike. "Use tackle!" Sam commanded. Turtwig charged, hit Poochyena as it recovered from tackling. Direct hit on Turtwig's part. Poochyena went flying. As it flew quickly, Sam had an idea. He remembered 2 things: How fast Turtwig was and some attacks he had learned about in the Pokeschool he went to, specifically, Body Slam. "Go! Charge!" Sam said. Turtwig quickly charged at the Poochyena. Poochyena, knowing it could get in a strike, charged as well, though it was not crouching, like Turtwig was. He knew what Sam was planning. "Now jump!" Sam said. Turtwig went straight up. Poochyena, moving quickly, could not stop in time. Since Turtwig had gone straight up. "Now! Withdraw!" Sam said. With the lower air resistance, Turtwig went straight down. With 3 seconds of falling, and at that time (Sam quickly did the math), Turtwig was moving at 29.4 m/s when he hit. Sam thought he heard a crack when he hit, and quickly realized that was the soil. A huge hole was where Turtwig had landed, and at the bottem, Poochyena, with Turtwig on top of it.

Instantly feeling horrible for what he did, Sam pulled Poochyena out of the hole and onto his own sleeping bag. Grinding up the berries into a fine, powdery substance. Putting it over Poochyena's wounds and using a potion on everything else, he fed it one Oran berry so it would be completly rejuvinated. A few minutes later, Poochyena woke up. "Okay, Poochyena. You feeling better?" Sam asked, excitedly and a bit worried. "Pooch!" it said. Very relieved, Sam picked up and put his sleeping bag back. He was getting ready to leave, Poochyena walked in front of him and sat. "What's up? You sure you're alright?" Sam asked, a bit worried again. "Yena. Poochyena!" it said. Sam was now curious. What was it saying. "Yen-na!" Poochyena yelled, a bit louder now. The message was obviously not getting through. Poochyena, much to Sam's surprise, went digging in Sam's bag. He eventually pulled out a Poke Ball. "What are you doing with that...no! You want me to...catch you?!" Sam asked. "Yena!" Poochyena said, poking the ball with its snout. "Okay. Hold still..." Sam said. He tossed the ball. One. Two. And now, he just waited for the small click that signaled the catch. As he stood there, waiting, he nearly started hyperventilating. Turtwig came up next to him and handed him a berry. Sam ate it to calm down, and waited...

King!

better
    Years
    Chapter 2: Gettin' Ziggy With It con.
    The bush shook violently, and twigs flew every which way. Something was in it.

"Okay Pyu, prepare yourself. Its coming!", Jazmine said, her eyes fixed on the bush.

"Pi-pichu!"

"Here it is!", Jazmine said as a small, fury striped creature jumped out of the bush." But, what is it?"

The Pokedex immediatley answered her question. "Zigzagoon, the Tynyracoon Pokemon. Zigzagoon gets its name from the way it runs, in zig zagged lines. It is great at finding items on the ground, or even in it."

"Wow, a Zigzagoon!" Jazmine said, in excitment.

"Hey, get back here!", Jazmine heard a familiar voice call. She turned towards the voice, and saw Peter.

"What are you doing here?", Jazmine asked.

"I was about to battle this wild Zigzagoon.", Peter replied, between gasps for breath.

"Well, me too! Lets both battle it, then we'll decide who really gets it."

"Thats not a bad idea. Lets come on out, Maggie!"

"Okay, Pyu! Lets hit it!"

Together, the two, pumped up, shouted, " Use, Thundershock/Ember!"

The blow struck the Zigzagoon, and it flew back, but caught itself. It came back, running zigzaggedley, and striked Pyu.

"Don't let it to that to Pyu, use Smog while it's close!" Gas blew around Zigzagoon, but it quickly got out of the smog. It fought back, and hit with a Tackle and Tail Whip combo.

"Pyu, Charm!", Jazmine yelled. This Zigzagoon was tough. Pyu put on her puppy face, once more.

"Okay Maggie, Ember!" The stream of fire, hit with a blazing flash, and the Zigzagoon lay, unconcious.

'That's the way we do it!", Jazmine said excitedley, slapping hands with Peter. "So, here goes!"
    The two both threw pokeballs at the same time. One hit, while the other bounced off the ground, and flew back, landing in between the two's feet. The other, with Zigzagoon inside, shook once, twice, and.........

OOC: Sorry its a little short, my third Route 1 post will be a lot better!0

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    dboring: Nidoran grew to lvl. 7! Nidoran learned Focus Energy!

sasuneuchiha: no...It's 29.4 m/s squared!
    Sam caught a lvl. 3 male, curious Poocheyana!

King: It is ok.

Jazmine caught a lvl. 2 female, adament Zigzagoon!!

sasuneuchiha

Years
    Click. Sam's heart skipped a few beats. He had just caught his first pokemon. Instantly, Sam grabbed the pokeball and released his Poochyena. "Pooch!" Poochyena cried happily. He was Sam's newest partner. Sam was in the middle of celebrating his capture when all of the sudden, "Hey! Kid! I saw that catch...a little weak, but I'll give ya a shot. Let's see how you can do!" a boy said, walking out from behind a bush. "What're you talking about? I'm a new trainer. Who're you? I'm Sam." Sam said, rather curious. "I'm Drew. Nice to meet ya. Now about that battle. Since I know you have 2, we'll fight 2 on 2. That work for ya?" Drew asked. "Eh. Sure. I'm tottaly in. I need a chance to train!" Sam said. "Alright! Let's do it!" Drew said.

"Go! Poochyena and Turtwig" Sam said, having his two pokemon walk into the battle zone. "Okay. Go! Tyrogue! Surskit!" Drew said, throwing out his 2 pokemon. Sam could tell they were strong, but he was determined to win. "Okay! Poochyena! Charge! Use Tackle! Turtwig, run in front and use your withdraw to provide cover!" Sam commanded. Turtwig ran a bit faster and shielded his teammate. "Tyrogue! Use Tackle, too! Surskit! Bubble!" Drew said. Sam wasn't expecting the long range attack along with tackle, but Turtwig stood up very well. Poochyena dealt good damage to Tyrogue and had time to attack again. "Okay! Now hit Surskit! Turtwig! You go for Tyrogue! Tackle! Both of you!" Sam said, certain of his pokemons' abilities. Surskit took a powerful hit, but Tyrogue was a fair bit luckier. He hit Turtwig with a quick fakeout, and Surskit immidietly responded to the attack with bubble. The pokemon didn't even take a command. This wasn't good. They could fight independently. What could he do...then it hit him. The tree, the positions and his pokemons' speed. It all worked.

"Okay! Turtwig! Use Withdraw! Poochyena! Jump off Turtwig onto that branch!" Sam said, planning something. "What could he be doing? Tackle! Bubble! Beat the Turtwig down!" Drew said angerly. "Okay! Poochyena! Jump and use tackle! FULL SPEED! Turtwig! Provide backup and hit them with tack immediatly after. (The reason they can hit both both times is because the pokemon moved closer to hit Turtwig harder). Poochyena hit really hard and made them flinch almost, while Turtwig hit them just as hard on the ground. They flew into the tree and were instantly KO'd. "No! Tyrogue! Surskit!" Drew said. "Yes! We did it!" Sam said, now that he had finally won his first real battle. It felt so good. Now he should thank his opponent.

"Drew! Thanks for the battle! I hope we can meet again!" Sam said. "Oh, don't worry about that. Thanks to that little defeat, you are now my rival! I will NOT forget this. But good match, seriously. I hadn't lost until now. Your style showed me there's always more than one way to use a move. Here! Take these for winning," Drew said, handing Sam some berries. "Thanks! Well, see ya!" Sam said. "Yeah. See you next time," Drew said, walking up the path. It was getting dark now, so Sam decided to set up camp. Grabbing some leaves to make a bed for his pokemon, he laid them out. Next, a fire. Lighting a match, he tossed it into a pit he had made. Laying out his sleeping bag, he pulled out some ingrediants. Rice and a bit of curry. Within minutes, he had some warm curry rice. Chowing down while his pokemon at some slightly warmed pokefood, he thought over that day. His first capture, his first victory, he knew he had made the right choice in becoming a trainer. And he didn't have to decide about being a trainer or coordinator yet. That could wait. Slipping into his sleeping bag, Sam instantly fell asleep. In his dreams, he relived the days events...

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    ooc: sorry not very good at post the beggining of role-plays I'll get better as I go along ^0^ and I was rushed with that post *curse my mom* And it's very hard to catch a pokemon with ralts at the beggining seeing as it only knows growl xD!

Chapter 3: My first catch, enter Mion and Shion my two rivals!Part 1

Click. "We did it ralts, we did it!" Konata yelled happily running to picking up the pokeball, the ralts gave a trumphent smile of victory and raised it's left arm as to say 'You did good, for well, you.' Konata held the pokeball in her hand, her reflection shone back from the red top of the pokeball, the reflection showed nothing but her face, which shone as bright as the morning song. "Oh, I needa train, I soo needa train! We'll become the best there ever was!" Konata resolved, as a voice emerged from the bushes.

"Not if WE beat you first." The femine voice called out to her, Konata looked behind her, and two girl stood behind her, they appeared to be identical twins, however, one of the girls wore a white shirt and a mini-skirt. The girls also had different hairstyles, but it was clear they could cosplay as each other if they wanted too. "I'm Shion Sonozoki, younger of the infamous Sonazaki twins!" The white-shirted girl spoke, as she swayed her long green hair that clearly went down past her hips, and also wore a single yellow-ribbon in her hair. The second of the girls however, seemed more tomboyish in nature.

"I'm Mion Sonozaki, eldest of the Sonozaki twins, and next in line to inherit the Sonozaki fortune!" The second yelled. She kept her long green hair in a ponytail, and wore black pants, and a dark yellow shortsleeved shirt, her pants were held up by a black belt, and her phany pack was strapped around it, lay gently on her back. Konata was very confused at this point.

"So your Shion...?" Konata mumbled as she pointed at Mion. Shion and Mion were angered by this.

"NO! I'm MION! SHE' SHION!" Mion yelled, Konata was very confused at this point. Shion sighed and walked up to Konata.

"Sorry about my sister, she doesn't like being called the youngest, anyway. Would you like to battle? We saw your superb performance at catching that Poocheyena and we would like to see if you could be our rival!" Shion smiled happily as she grabbed a pokeball on her belt.

"U-Uh okay!" Konata was speecheless she had no idea of what to say, she had no reason to hate these two, but she was very confused, at who was Mion and who was Shion.

"Alright Sis looks like we gotta battle to win, spotlight Eevee!" Shion yelled throwing her pokeball, which unleashed a tiny brown fox, it looked ready to play and was excitedly playinmg with a stray stone.

"It's your turn EEVEE!" Mion called, as anothe eevee was released this one looknig more serious in nature and ready to battle.

"A double-battle huh? Well then I guess it's time to unleash my pokemon! Ralts and Poocheyena, take your stances!" Konata yelled as her Ralts entered the fray, along with her newly captured Poocheyena.

"I guess we will start! Eevee use helping hand!" Shion yelled, her Eevee wagged it's tail and a mysterious light engulfed Mions eevee, Mions eevee looked stronger, of coursde Konata had studied many support moves, including helping hand, so as such she began to calculate a pla, with ralts only knowing growl it would be tough till her Ralts learned a new attack.

"Heh, I guess I'll start with a pokedex entry then!" Konata smiled and she retrieved her pokedex from her bag.

"
    New Hoenn
    Eevee the Evolution Pokemon. A rare pokemon that adapts to harsh enviorments by taking on difference evolutionary forms."

"Two Eevee's, ones probably a supporting eevee with the first attack.." Konata mumbled as she analzyzed the situation carefully. "Alright, so lets DO THIS!" Ralts start off with growl, poocheyena follow this up with tackle!"

"Tackle!" The two girls yelled, and with that the battle was on..

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    "Come on out. I need to see who you are."

Silver spoke the words as his finger lightly pressed the silver button on the red and white orb. A burst of red light poured out the ball onto the ground in front of him. It formed into the shape of a pokemon and then disappeared.

Silver looked at the pokemon after the light disappeared. It was quite small and looked mysterious as it floated midair. It spoke no words—just floated. Its body looked as if it were made of a pure, unbreakable metal of turquoise color. Silver immediately came up with an opinion on his new companion. He wasn't impressed. Silver pulled out his pokedex to examine the pokemon a little more.

"So, you're a Beldum," Silver mumbled. He suddenly paused. "AND YOU ONLY KNOW TAKE DOWN?!"

The pokemon showed no emotion whatsoever as it continued to float.

"Stupid- useless- wasted my dinner- trash-" Silver angrily spat and mumbled under his breath. Beldum continued to……float.

Silver paced back and forth on the dirt path of Route 1. He occasionally kicked it furiously making dust fly into the air. After about a minute, he turned to face Beldum who was looking straight at the ground.

"Alright, we can work this out. You will show me now that you aren't a useless piece of trash," Silver spat. He heard the bushes rustle and out came a Bellsprout. Perfect.

"Beldum, use Take Down as hard as you can!!" Silver shouted. Beldum zoomed forward like a plane coming in for a landing as it got closer and closer to Bellsprout. Then….BOOM! The Bellsprout was on the ground unconscious.

Silver grinned with satisfaction on his pokemon's power. Maybe this thing wasn't weak after all. A pokemon that took down an opponent with one attack was worth the effort.

"Beldum, you and I are going to be great friends. I can already tell."

(Sorry, this post really stinks. I have an absolute writer's block. The next part will be much longer and better)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back