• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Hoenn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
Years
  • OOC: Sorry for the lack of update. Hadn't realized you needed at least 4 posts for this chapter!

Feet crunched on the snow as Trent made his way through the route, pulling his jacket even closer to his body. He was shivering slightly, but the exercise was giving him enough warmth to not be uncomfortable.

"Sab..." Sableye said suddenly, stopping in his tracks and tilting his head.

Trent stopped walking. "What is it, Sableye?" he asked, looking around to make sure there was no danger.

"Ly," Sableye said, pointing up at a tree branch.

Up on the tree branch, snoozing away, was a Wurmple. "Wur..." it sighed, curling into a ball completely oblivious.

"Leeeyye!" Sableye screamed suddenly, causing Trent to jump about a mile high and Wurmple to to almost fall out of the tree. "Ley!" Sableye called, running at a shell shocked worm, claws glinting slightly in the sun. "Sa!" Sableye cried at last, striking the Wurmple with a harsh Scratch attack, pounding it down from the tree branch.

"Wurr!" Wurmple cried as it fell from the tree, unable to land from the pain and shock.

"Sa," Sableye said, landing perfectly, arms raised a bit in balance. Lowering them, it tilted its head at Wurmple, mouth shut and making its face rather plain looking.

"Ple wu!" Wurmple said angrily, stinger on its tail waving about in agitation. "Wur!" Opening its small mouth, Wurmple released a white string at Sableye, getting the purple pokemon enwrapped in its String Shot.

"Sab..." Sableye said slowly, bringing up some of the String Shot in its hand and eating it.

"Ah! Gross!" Trent cried. "Sableye, get free and attack!"

"Leye," Sableye said with a shrug and began hacking away at the sticky substance.

"Wurrp!" Wurmple cried, already charging at Sableye, its head lowered so that its horn was pointed at it for a Poison Sting.

"Blye," Sableye said with a sigh, as if bored with its life as it turned to Wurmple.

"Use Astonish!" Trent ordered.

Body glowing purple, Sableye waited until Wurmple was right in front of it before bringing down his head, bashing Wurmple's with his own head. "Ley ley" Sableye chuckled.

"Wru," Wurmple said softly, flinching from the contact and somewhat out of it. That Sableye had a hard head!

"Sab sab sab," Sableye chuckled, grabbing random rock and popping it into its mouth and swallowing it.

"This isn't time for a snack, Sableye," Trent said strictly. "Use Scratch!"

"Ly." Sableye raised his claws a bit too slowly for Trent's liking, especially when Wurmple used that slowness to quickly shoot out for a Tackle.

"Wur?!" Wurmple cried out in shock, going right through the pokemon.

"And what would have happened if that had actually hit?" Trent demanded to his pokemon.

Sableye just shrugged in response and brought down his claws on the small pokemon, sending it reeling. "Lyy," Sableye said, hunching even more as it peered down at the fallen pokemon.

"Wu..." Wurmple said lowly, body shaking to get up. "Wur!" Wurmple cried, launching itself once more Sableye again, but this time with its stinger.

"Sab," Sableye winced, drawing back as Wurmple stung it on the chest. Sableye hissed warningly, sharp teeth becoming visible on its dark face in a cold sneer.

"Sableye, strike back with Scratch!" Trent called.

"Sab!" Sableye snarled, bringing down his claws on a retreating Wurmple, showing no mercy as it dug its claws deep into the bug types back.

"Wurr!" Wurmple cried out, vision already beginning to fade.

"Alright, now finish it!" Trent ordered, grinning largely.

"Lye," Sableye grunted in acceptance, eyes glowing gray as it stared intently at Wurmple, the little bug shivering in pain.

"Wurr... mple," Wurmple said at last as the Night Shade zapped its strength away, along with its will. It lay on the ground, completely unconcious.

"Sly," Sableye said, nodding his head in acceptance and already beginning his treck back down the trail.

"Already walking?" Trent said, catching up. "Are you sure you don't want to rest for a moment?"

Sableye looked up at Trent for a moment, unblinking, as always. "Sa," Sableye said with a shrug, continuing his walk with a huge yawn. It looks like he had dislocated his jaw, the way it was so jagged and wide.

"Alright," Trent said with a little amusement, stuffing his hands in his pockets and following his slightly insane pokemon.

star88

colour blind artist [no joke]
    Years
  • midnight looked fondly over to her companion and smiled to herself. it had been a long day but she was glad to be with her friend once again. she could tell absol felt the same about her. midnight turned her attention to the dyeing embers of the fire and remembered the days earlier events.

every thing had gone to plan. midnight would psychic the pidgeot to go back the the wild where she had found it. she reminded her self this yet again. she felt really guilty about making it think that it had take her to hoen. but if she hadn't sabrina would have caught her at oak's and she would be in deep trouble now. lucky she had found it in the wild near oak's lab. she turned her thoughts back to why she was coming to hoen. if any one knew where her parents were it would be that absol. to find the absol she would have to become a trainer and that was why she was headed for birch's lab.

a pokemon's distressed cry cut though her thoughts. she looked down and saw an absol cornered by a pack of mightyena. she didn't stop to think why they were there or the consequences of her shadowballing them with what was left of her energy, she just did it. she leapt off of the pidgeot's back causing it immediate panic and causing it to flee deep into the woods. she would have to find it later but for now getting the wounded absol was most important. ever since one had saved her she had a soft spot for them. birch's lab was just though the trees ahead she could easily carry the absol there. midnight bent down and picked it up before walking into birch's lab.

a few hours later and the absol was fine. while birch was finding her a pokedex and pokeball for when he got the next batch of starter pokemon midnight used the time to talk to the absol she had saved. the absol claimed to ow midnight a debt and they were trying to work out what it could do. birch interrupted their convocation " here is your pokedex and starter pokeballs but you will have to wait here for a while untill i can get you a starter pokemon. anyway it is time absol went back to the wild."

the absol looked at midnight and knew instantly what it wanted to do. it owed it's life to this girl the least it could do was become her companion. it was already kicked out of it's clan along with it's recently dead mother so it wasn't as if it had anything better to do.
    the absol steped forward and looked midnight in the eye. she got the hint strait away.

"you sure absol?" midnight asked the pokemon as birch turned his back to find a map to see the best place to release absol. upon seeing the absol nod midnight turned to birch. "professor birch, the absol says it wants to be my starter pokemon in return for me helping it."
    birch looked at the two confused but seeing the pokemon nod it's head and rub it's self against midnight he got the hint. "very well but just to let you know it is very unusual for this kind of thing to happen. just you two be careful but that is all i can say, what choice you two have made will keep you together for a long time. most wild pokemon take a lot longer to trust their trainers but then again not many trainers signal handedly scare off a pack of mighyenas. good luck then." and with that birch helped midnight register her starter pokemon and sent them on their way.
    as the two walked down root 1 side by side the both told each other about their past. midnight looked into absol's amber eyes and gasped in amazement. " it was your mum that saved me all of those years ago." they both had just realized who the other was. the two old friends once separated were no reunited in a similar fashion.
    they reached the next root with new purpose in their lives. they were going to show those mightyena not to mess with them again.

midnight woke from her memories to find absol watching her carefully. " next time we see those mightyena we are going to be ready for them and show them who is boss right." midnight asked. absol nodded her agreement.
    they were going to get stronger and get all of those badges to do her mother proud, sol could just feel it. the wind ruffled her fur as she looked up at the stars. for a second one looked just like her mother's face watching over them. sol curled up next to midnight, her friend and partner, and started to drift to sleep. tomorrow would be a big day for them, tomorrow the hope to get even closer to the first gym. but untill then training they were going to have to cope with. she needed her strength for that.
    with thoughts of their training tomorrow in their minds both midnight and sol drifted off to sleep in the last light of the fire next to them.

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
  • "Hm...nice catch there!" Sam said, as the pokeball that Jazmine had tossed at the Totodile had clicked. She had just caught a pokemon. "So...now that you have 3 and I have 3...that means we can battle. So...you want to?" Sam asked. "Sure...but are you sure you want to battle?" Jazmine asked. "Yes. I'm certain of it. Its going to be very important that we battle now, so we know the limits of our new pokemon. Anyway, Go! Minun!" Sam said, throwing out his newest pokemon. "Oh right! You caught it!" Jazmine said. "Well, throw out yours! We can't battle if only I throw out a pokemon!" Sam joked. "Right...right. Go! Totodile!" Jazmine said, throwing out a pokemon of her own. "Hm...not a great choice on your part. Totodiles are weak to electric attacks. Like this! Charge Beam!" Sam commanded. Minun released a beam of silvery energy at his opponent. The beam drew closer and closer. This might be a direct hit...it might be a close miss. Either way, it sould easily cause a lot of damage. The excess energy would go straight into Minun's special attack, too, which would cause it to raise. That would allow him to cause even more damage next turn. Still...the Totodile shouldn't last that long. The Charge Beam should finish it in one move.

OOC: Sorry for it being short. I want king to have a chance to retaliate.

Years
  • Name: Jon (Pronounced: Yon)
    Birth date: February 17th, 1995
    Personality: Jon is a funny, loud type of guy. He will sometimes be mean about others, or to others, to seem funny. He's not that mean on the inside, actually nice, but sometimes he hides it. He knows when to get involved or not, and when you're in a very dangerous situation, he won't help you, he'll just stare down and walk away for his own safety. He is not at all greedy, and only takes what he needs to get by. He would actually be a great friend if someone looked deeper inside to him. He can be very hurtful at times. If someone tried to fight him, he would fight back even better. He is a hard worker and a great trainer.

Appearence: Jon has dark brown hair. In the front it comes down to his eyes, and in the back it comes down to the end of his neck connecting to the shoulder. The sides almost fully cover his ears. His eyes are a dark, deep brown, like you could just stare into them and see nothing. He has pretty normal facial features. He doesn't have abs, but his upper arms are strong, and his legs are very strong. He usually wears T-shirts, but will switch to sweaters in weather under 50 degrees Farenheit. He has a polished wood circle with a hole in the middle (Will be explained in histrory) that is his necklace. He also carries around a large canvas backpack were he keeps things like clothes, cooking utensils, and food in.

History: Jon grew up on Cinnabar Island in the Kanto Region. He had a great family who was middle-class and whose father was the referee of pokemon battle for Blaine the Gym Leader there. Unforunetly, the family needed money when the volcano erupted there, because they had to rebuild their whole life. It would either be Jon or his 1-year younger sister to go there, because his father and mother needed to help rebuild the town. Jon volunteered. He got his Gible from Blaine, whose gym burned down. He was aware of the family's problems and he helped out by doing this. Jon thanked him, then 2 days later said goodbye to his family and moved to the Hoenn Region. He got his good luck charm, the wooden circle from the wood of the last of the few trees left on the island when the volcano erupted.

RP Sample: (I have not been on this site for a long time...But I'm an avid roleplayer. I will make my sample from The New World of Pokemon. I'm posting the plot.)​
    It took place in SnowPoint city. The city was very busy, preparing for a huge blizzard. Gym Leader Candice welcomed it, a chance to train her strong ice pokemon. She was outside, training her Sneasel by having him use slash on a tree nearby the gym. Then it started raining what appeared to be red crystals...But Candice recognized these as shards. She remembered them a few months back when the sky turned purple and strange noises were coming from Mt. Coronet. The shards were perfectly harmless, and vanished when they touched human's and pokemon's skin, and when they hit water or snow. When it happened before, she asked other people what they were, but they didn't see anything. Some people even thought she was crazy. She asked Sneasel if he saw it, and he shook his head. Sneasel now looked at her with fear on his face, and Candice yelled "Return!" and put him back in his pokeball. She ran to the PokeCenter and asked Nurse Joy if she saw them. Nurse Joy looked out the window. "I don't see them Candice...Maybe you should lye down?" asked Nurse Joy. Candice ran outside without saying anything, hearing Nurse Joy in the distance yelling her name. That day, Candice and many others who saw the shards vanished. Search teams searched and searched for them, but they were never found and the search was called off after a month. But Candice and the people vanished all because they had something special in common: They could recognize the effects that Giratina put on the world when it came in to our dimension. They were all put into a world exactly like theirs, except there were no buildings, except wierd stone structures that would heal your pokemon if you put them up to them. These stone structures were like big blocks, and were put everywere were the pokemon centers were. There was no life, except for pokemon native to the strange world, and the trainers and pokemon put into it. They all need to figure out how to get out.

Starter Pokemon: Gible, calm nature, male.​

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Sorry guys...I've been really busy and all with my life...

+Poocheyana+: oh...well you were supposed to start on Route 2...so delete that post and post a Route 2 one or you will be kicked! I am going to post chapter 3 up soon and if you don't start and finish route 2 quickly you will be left behind! Also, don't spam the thread!!(I'm reporting you for that too since I don't want this to get a warning)

Wolfwhispers: It's fine...I wanted this route to be a logn one right before the town...:):) Sabeleye still as creepy as ever I see....
    Sabeleye grew to lvl. 14!

star88: Good post!!

bemertonboy: Yep! Aipom is reserved for you until the end of Monday!

sasune:...you know what? Charge beam isn't all that powerful...it only has 50 attack points. where as Hyper beam has 120....anyway its ok...i guess(i mean the post is)

98monkey1: good SU! You're in with Gible!!

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Chapter 3 part 3!

Beo walked around with the feeling of uneasiness about him. He started thinking about his past again, and feelings started to swirl about inside of him. All of a sudden he feel to his knees and let out a small tear. It was the first time since wartortle had died that he actually felt something. Beo had no idea why he felt like this, it really had never happened to him before, and then he felt a pat on his back shoulder.

"Excuse me are you ok" a high pitched voice said from behind him. Beo wiped his eyes and turned around to see a girl who looked to be about the same age as himself standing there. "I've been watching you ever since that battle against that Landon kid, your a pretty good trainer... Although it was hilarous to watch those wurmple spin you up, hehe" she said for a second then looked back at Beo.

"So do you need something"? Beo asked her wondering who she was, and why she had been following him.

Scratching the back of her head "Well actually I have figured you were going to the town up ahead and thats where I am heading, so I figured we could go together" she said with a bright smile on her face.

"Hmph sorry but I travel alone" he said trying to act cool, but deep down he actually found the girl pretty attractive.

"Oh come on now, it's no fun traveling alone and we can work together if something comes up" she said still smiling at Beo.

"Ugh fine, but if you get in my way, i'll be forced to part ways" he said to her, showing a tiny smile.

"Great i'm Krysten, and you are?" she asked him.

"Beo" he said. The two then headed off towards the next town. Beo was still unsure of what to think about this girl but he figured he wouldn't worry about it now. It was actually kind of nice having someone with him for once.

When they got close to the entrance of the next town, they were jumped by two guys in black outfits and they took off running back onto Route 2. Beo looked to notice they had taken all of his pokeballs off of his belt, except for Nidorans. He started to sprint after them, but Krysten appeared next to him riding on a Arcanine and she grabbed Beo's arm and pulled him on with her.

Beo was in awe of the young girls pokemon, and was glad that they had met up, or else he may not have been able to catch up to the two men. As the turned a corner Arcanine spotted the two men hiding behind a spot in the trees, and jumped at them, the two men moved swiftly away. Beo then jumped off and grabbed his two pokeballs they had dropped.

"Hmph you really didn't think just becuase you caught up to us we'd let you just take your pokemon back like that right"? the one mad shouted at Beo as both of them threw out a pokeball and out popped two Dustox's.

"Ya well you'll have to beat us first to get our pokemon, I despise people who steal pokemon for there own benefit, you don't get the joys of raising your own pokemon." Beo shouted as he called out Nidoran, who stood side by side with Krystens Arcanine.

"Dustox, use confusion on Arcanine" the one man shouted.

"Dustox, use confusion on Nidoran" the other shouted.

"Nidoran dodge it, then hit it with a peck" Beo shouted back.

"Arcanine dodge and use thunder fang" Krysten shouted.

Arcanine swiftly dodged the Dustox's rays of confusion and bit down into the Dustox with it's sharp fangs, which inflicted thunder damaged, knocking out the dustox.

Nidoran moved swiftly in between the other dustox's rays of confusion and then bounced off of a tree and flew in hitting the dustox directly, forcing it to fall to the ground, it slowly got back up.

Krysten was about to have Arcanine finish it off, but Beo stopped her.

"Let me do this one" he said to her with a smile. She nodded back and told arcanine to stand down.

"UGH Dustox use gust!" the man shouted as his dustox started flapping it's wings causing high gusts of winds to fly at Nidoran.

"Nidoran plant your feet in the ground and use focus energy" Beo stated.

Nidoran stuck it's feet deep into the ground as the wind started to fly past, not moving him an inch. It was working and Nidoran was charging up it's energy.

"Nidoran!!!!" it shouted so Beo knew it was ready.

"Now Peck!" he ordered.

Nidoran unplanted his feet and flew back with the wind, it stuck it's feet against a tree and pushed off straight for the dustox, once again hitting it directly knocking it out.

"Great job Nidoran" Beo said as he ran over to pick up his pokemon, and praise it. Krysten watched on as she knew his love for his pokemon and determination assured her he was the right choice, for what she had planned, for him.

"Heh fine you win, so what will see you two later" the two man shouted as the attempted to ran away.

"Not so fast, go Wurmple, Wrap them two up!" Beo laughed as Wurmple started spraying the silk at the two men tying them up, and hanging them from a tree.

"Now when we get to the town will tell the police where they can find you" Beo said as he recalled Wurmple, and Nidoran.

Beo and Krysten then headed off back towards the town.

Aitania

overwhelming c u t e n e s s!
    Years
  • [[Hey, I think I'm going to drop out in this RP. I have become a RP Mod on this other forum and it's been taking a lot of my time! I'm sorry! I really had a fun first time rping-in-PC!]]

sasuneuchiha

Years
  • "Shoot...it hit, but its still standing. Overestimated minun. It was Plusle's Helping and and their abilities that did it...shoot. This isn't gonna be easy. That Totodile has great moves..." Sam said. "Use Rage!" Jazmine commanded. Her Totodile attacked Minun, but there was something different. Sam quickly realized what it was. "Minun! Quick Attack!" Sam commanded. Minun charged, hitting the Totodile. Sam knew that if he didn't defeat Totodile fast after this, it would destroy his Minun. Rage boosted attack, and at Totodile's level, it would know mostly physical attacks. "Scratch!" Jazmine commanded. Totodile took a swipe at Minun, hitting it squarly between the ears. "Hm...calm down. Think. How do we use the enviroment to our advantage..." Sam whispered to himself. "Minun. Dodge for a while with quick attack. I need to think how to get this to work." Sam said. Minun obeyed. He dashed left and right dodging attacks. Okay...the ground is flat, the trees are charred...I could use that...but it wouldn't be easy. No...the flat ground...easy to run on...and the air...its feels wet. Lots of humidity...that's it! Sam thought. He had an idea, but it would have to work PERFECTLY if he wanted to win. "Okay, run in circles!" Sam told Minun, who quickly started running.

"I havn't seen this style, but won't fall for it! Jump, then use rage!" Jazmine commanded. Little did she know what Sam was actually planning. "Now! Charge Beam!" Sam said. Minun shot the silver beam at its opponent, hitting it squarely. Then, the beam continued to fly, hitting a charred tree. "How did it do that?" Jazmine asked. "Easy. In case you can't tell, it just started to rain...and water conducts electric attacks like charge beam!" Sam said. Minun knew Sam's plan, and shot a charge beam again. Sam had hoped it would get the message. "No! Totodile! Please get up! Don't go down just like that, use your Scratch attack!" Jazmine commanded. "Minun! Quick Attack!" Sam commanded. The two pokemon charged at eachother, hitting eachother, then backing off and charging again. "This isn't good...they're both weakened...they can't take much more...Minun! Use Charge Beam and run through it!" Sam commanded. Minun did so, coating itsself in the electricity. "Now! Hit it!" Sam said. Minun charged and hit Totodile squarly, dealing fair damage. "No! Totodile!" Jazmine exclaimed. Her newest pokemon had taken huge damage. Sam wondered what would happen. Would it get up? Would it stay down? What would happen? All he knew was that this was a great battle.

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
  • It was there, at the edge of the route, where Trent could see the town, that he was nearly hit a bolt of electricity from out of no where.

"Woah!" Trent cried out, diving out of the way. He stood quickly, feet crunching in the snow. "Who's there!? Come out!" he barked through the thick trees and bushes.

The bushes russled and a small, blue eared pokemon. "Min..." the Minun hissed, revenge burning its eyes.

"You again?" Trent said in disbelief. "Didn't you learn anything?"

"Mi mi minu minun!" the Minun spat, cheeks sparking as it glared at Sableye.

"Plu plusl lusl!" its parnter cried, coming out of the bushes at that moment. It looked beat up, and was pleading with Minun not to fight.

"Min!" Minun spat, brushing off Plusle. "Minun!" it snarled, opening its mouth and launching a Charge Beam at Sableye.

"Sableye, dodge!" Trent barked at his pokemon.

Sableye, who had been quiet the whole time and had watched the interaction with a bored look, licked his lips and jumped out of the way of the silvery eam. "Sab!"

"Sableye, Astonish!" Trent ordered.

"Sa," Sableye nodded, running at Minun, its body glowing a misty purple.

"Plusl!" Plusle cried out to his partner.

Minun ignored Plusle and charged at Sableye, thoughts of beating the ghost/dark type into the ground, just like it had done to him. "Miii!" Body crackling with electricty, Minun met head to head with Sableye.

"Leye!" Sableye cried, purplish body hurting Minun but getting paralyzed in return. Sableye hunched over, a spark popping up here and there.

"Mi," Minun winced, body scrunched up in pain as it also couldn't move from the flinch.

"Plu plusl luls!" Plusle cried worriedly to his partner, clapping his hands half heartedly in a small Helping Hand.

"Min!" Minun cried, jumping back a bit, no longer affected.

"Sab," Sableye hissed, raising his head, eyes glowing a dark gray color.

"Nun," Minun moaned, staggering back as it clutched its head from the Night Shade attack.

"Give it up," Trent said in annoyance. "We've already beaten you earlier, and that was because you were hurting innoccent pokemon. Now all you want is petty revenge. Even your partner can see whatever you do is useless."

Minun tossed a glare at an abashed looking Plusle. "Min!" Minun snarled, mouth wide open as it launched the silver colored Charge Beam.

Trent shook his head. "Sableye, dodge."

Sableye chuckled under his breath and flipped back, feet landing in the snow without a sound. "Sa leye," Sableye said mockingly before wincing as the paralyzation took over.

"Min!" Minun seized that chance and fired another Charge Beam, hitting Sableye in the chest.

"Ley!" Sableye spat, teeth chomping down in anger. Claws raised, the purple pokemon brought them down hard on Minun, cutting deeply into the hurt pokemon.

"Miii!" Minun cried, skidding back across the snow. "Mi... nun," it said weakly, body struggling to get up.

"Night Shade!" Trent barked. "Finish it."

"Sablye," Sableye said, tilting his head at the pokemon, his eyes turning gray as it tore at the electric type's mind.

"Plul!" Plusle cried, running over to the fallen pokemon and shaking it. "Plu! Plu!" Plusle called out worriedly.

"Look, Plus..."

Trent trailed off in shock as, out of nowhere, a yellow and black ultra ball hit the knocked out Minun, sucking it into the ball in a beam of red light. The ball shook quickly and ended with a 'ping', signifying an easy capture.

"Plus!" Plusle cried out in shock as another ultra ball came out of nowhere and hit it in the stomach. It too was sucked up in a beam of red light and was successfully captured.

"Who's there!?" Trent barked out.

"Easy there," came a smooth voice, causing both Trent and Sableye to turn. Out from behind some bushes came a man with light bronze hair and cool brown eyes. He was bundled in a snow jacket and had some type of device strapped to his arm.

"Who are you?" Trent demanded, wary of this man that came out of nowhere and captured the pokemon he had just been battling.

"Andrew Walker, at your service," he replied with a cokcy grin. "Ranger Andrew to you."

"Ranger?" Trent repeated unsurely.

Andrew nodded. "A Ranger is a bit like a pokemon trainer, only we don't capture pokemon unless absolutely neccessary. We are supposed to help bring peace to the wilderness if there have been problems. I was called about a disturbance about two pokemon, a Minun and Plusle, causing some problems. It looks like the problem has already been delt with by you, and thanks to you I could capture them."

"What are you going to do with them?" Tren asked.

"Release them, but only in a safe area where they can't cause any harm, and also in an area that hasn't been dealing with its strange oddities." Andrew gestured to the snow. "I know its obvious, but I feel its my duty to warn you, as a Ranger, that something important is going on with the planet or some unseen force. Whatever it is, its messing with the ecosystem." Andrew gave him a hard look before he scooped up the pokeballs. "Be safe. it's hard to know what's going on with the world right now."

Trent nodded. "You too," he said softly, watching the Ranger disappear. He turned to Sableye, who was hunched over with the occasional spark coming off. "Sableye, return," he said, knowing his pokemon deserved a good rest. Turning to the visible town, he started walking.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Everyone: First off sorry I haven't posted in a while...I've been real busy:)

dboring: Good post!
    Nidoran grew to lvl. 10!
    Nidoran learned double kick!

Poocheyana+Aitania: K...see ya later:)

sasuneuchiha: good post! can't wait to see the rest. Well here is some exp for now...you'll get more later maybe depending on the outcome and if king posts soon(if she doesn't in the next 2 or 3 days she'll be kicked but her character can still hang out with sam and you can describe her catching Pokemon and all if ya want to)

wolfwhispers: Great post!
    Sabeleye grew to lvl. 19!
    Uh oh...Sabeleye is trying to learn fury swipes, but Sableye already knows 4 moves! Get rid of a move to make room for Fury Swipes?
    Uh oh(again)...Sableye is trying to learn Fake out, but he already knows 4 move! Get rid of 1 to make room for Fake out?

Everyone: next chapter will be up once 3 people have finished it. For inactivity GhostPrincess and FrozanSnowmen have all been kicked!:( now there are many slots open for SU's for anybody who wants one!!:):)

EDIT
    I have decided that from now on for a while:
    SU'S ARE CLOSED!!!

King!

better
    Years
  • SORRY! My computers were down, as you know by now, and I didn't kn ow I had to post some of the bttle, so.....Here!

Chapter...uhhh....what chapter?

"Totodile!", Jazmine yelled as the Pokemon was blasted by the beam of light. "Come on Totodile!" It was as if the Totodile had super-human powers, because as the steam cleared, a small figure could be seen, very much standing. And unless Totodile's die standing up, Jazmine was sure Totodile had endured the attack.

Suddenly, "To--TO--DILE!", and with that, Totodile ran towards Minun.

"Okay, now, TACKLE, and WATER GUN!" As the water embraced the small Pokemon, Minun stood ready.

"Minun, hit with another, Charge Beam!", Sam said, very much pleased with this outcome. As the Charge Beam hit Totodile, it jumped up in the air, and showered Minun with a pumped up WAter Gun, it's last mark before falling to the ground, fainted.

GAW! My moom's gonna kill me if I don't get off now. I'll finish tonight!

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • king: ok...finish it soon:)

Chapter 4: Pacifidlodge Town
    (8 posts)​
    Description: Pacificlodge hasn't changed much...I mean other then it being risen off the ocean in to a new land risen spot. A perfect place for lodging for a while, it has weird weather year round...exaplining why it is still snowing in summer.

History: A wonderful town where everyone knows each other. It is very smal, but recently a huge scyscraper has been built there...and everyone thinks that it is a new hideout for Team Magma....

Town stuff:
    Pokecenter
    Pokemart- Potion, Pokeballs, Paralyze Heal, Full heal, awakeneing, Pecha beries, and Protein.
    New Magma hideout
    Battle Stadium

Post 1: Arive to town and explain the Pokecenter, renting a room, maybe going to the Pokemart, and learn all you can about the Magma Hideout.

Post 2: Go to the battle stadium and battle other RPers(That I will randomly place you with! And you will first have to do it over PMs and then PM it to me to mke sure it is ok! Both of you so I know that both of you are ok with it) and gain experience!

3-8: Go to Magma hideout and beat Magma sindicates!

Magma hideout people!:
    NOTE: You may not go to the Pokecenter during this part!

Grunts: There is one Grunt outside the building that you by yourself will have to beat, and then one on the first floor when you walk inside.

Grunt Pokemon:
    New Hoenn

Geodude
    Lvl. 10
    Moveset: Hammer Arm, Tackle, Rock Polish, Harden

New Hoenn

Ralts
    Lvl. 11
    Moveset: Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, Confusion, Disable

New Hoenn

Houndour
    Lvl. 11
    Moveset: Fire Fang, Smog, Ember, Howl

NOTE: Each Grunt has 2 Pokemon of any of the choices above! You may choose which of the above Pokemon they have...but only 2!

Magma Co-Administrators!: Harder then the grunts to defeat! There is one on the second floor and one on the third floor!

Pokemon:
    New Hoenn

Magmar
    Lvl. 15
    Moveset: Mega Punch, Ember, Smokescreen, Smog

New Hoenn

Electabuzz
    Lvl. 15
    Moveset: Fire Punch, Quick Attack, Thundershock, Leer

New Hoenn

Scyther
    Lvl. 15
    Moveset: Pursuit, Razor Wind, Quick Attack, Bug Buzz

NOTE: same as the grunts with Pokemon wise:)

Team Magma Administators!: Difficult to deafeat. One on fourth floor and one on top floor(fifth floor).

Pokemon:
    New Hoenn

Flareon
    Lvl. 17
    Moveset: Ember, Tackle, Bite, Quick Attack

New Hoenn

Umbreon
    Lvl. 17
    Moveset: Bite, Pursuit, Quick Attack, Confuse Ray

NOTE: Each of the admins. only have one pokemon! One of each for these guys...so first ahs Umbreon(or Flareon) and the next has the other one:)

Sorry guys...this is a long chapter, but it is very exciting after!! I have an interesting twist in the plot:D​

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
  • Trent stretched his arms as far as they could go and arched his back as far as that could go and made sure his legs cracked in the process. It really felt good to reach the first town, especially with the amount of process he had made. Although he had not captured a single pokemon, Sableye had grown to an incredible level. Looking around at the small town of Pacificlodge, he noticed a small amount of houses, and one extremely one large tower. He paid no mind to that and immediately headed towards the red and white building that was the pokemon center.

"Hello, and welcome to the pokemon center!" a cheerful voice called to him. The voice came from a pink haired nurse with a cheery smile that didn't look fake at all. "Would you like your pokemon to be healed?"

"Yes please," Trent said, pulling out his pokeball. "Is there food around, like a vending machine or something?"

Nurse Joy let off a soft laugh. "Well, we do have that, but we also have a food court. Just show them your identification and you may eat for free. Would you care to stay for the night as well?"

Trent nodded eagerly and grabbed hold of the key dangling from the pinked haired woman's hands and moved through the doors. The sweet smell of food nearly made him salivate. Luckily, he had a bit more self control than that and quickly walked along the lines of the food court. It was his nose that led him to a large slice of peperoni pizza, some onion rings and and soda. Hastily flashing his pokedex, and Trent sat on the nearest table and gulfed his food down.

The whole time he ignored the way some of the other trainer's looked at him. They all appeared clean and well fed, but he had just came out from the wild and was starving. A good two hours later of sitting around lazily watching a television set that hosted a pokemon battle, Trent finally left the food court and grabbed his pokeball from Nurse Joy.

"Come on out, buddy," Trent said with a grin.

With a flash of bright white light, the jewel eyed pokemon appeared. "Saa!" Sableye said happily, raising his arms and moving his body in a way that looked like he was about to do a rain dance.

"How are you feeling?" Trent asked, kneeling down so he could pet Sableye's head.

"Lyy ele," Sableye said with a slight cackle that still sent a shiver down Trent's spine. The little pokemon took a few swipes at the air, showing that it could take on anything.

"Glad you feel that way," Trent said, smiling widely and feeling extremely pleased with his pokemon. Standing up, he looked around. He took in the site of the large tower, but then he also noticed a large battle stadium. "That looks interesting," he said, pointing towards the building. "But I think we should stock up on a few suppiles first."

Silently, Sableye tilted his head in that eerie way that Trent had figured mean that he was curious. "Ley?"

"Just come," Trent said, gesturing for the pokemon to follow. As silent as a ghost, the purple pokemon followed Trent into a blue and white building. Inside was a mass of pokemon items. The walls and isles were filled with devices that were usually housed in the pokemon's lab. "Here's what we need," Trent said, taking three potions. "Don't need too much, as we were already given some before we left the professors, but there's that battle arena..."

"Sa," Sableye said in understanding as Trent got rung up.

"Have a good day!" the helper called as Trent walked out the store. Giving a backwards wave, Trent exited the store and started to walk towards the battle stadium.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • wolfwhispers: Good post! Also the person in the battle stadium you will be battling will be none other then sasuneuchiha! Once he is finished with his first post go ahead and PM the beginnnig of the battle or something:)

Trent received 3 Potion!

Last edited:

sasuneuchiha

Years
  • Sam and Jazmine were just deciding to cut the battle short...after Andy had interuppted.

FLASHBACK!!!

They had been battling...when all of a sudden, a Gyrados came and squished Totodile. Turning, Sam saw it. He knew who it belonged to. With Minun, this was no trouble at all. Therefore, Sam quickly dispatched it with Minun's charge beam. This, however, was not the last Gyrados. Andy had...5...and a Skarmory! Sam quickly returned Minun to send out his second pokemon, Turtwig. "Use Thrash!" Andy said. Sam quickly picked out the levels...they were only level 7 and his best was 12. His Skarmory, however, was level 13! Sam quickly dispatched the second and third Gyradoses with Absorb, as Turtwig was still injured from the fight with Minun and Plusle. As a result, Overgrow kicked in. This allowed him to defeat the two. Sam knew it was don, however, when it took him several more hits to defeat the second one. Sam returned Turtwig to send out his Poochyena. Poochyena used Howl to prepare, then charged at the Gyrados. Tackle and Shadow Ball flew everywhere, kicking up sand. When it cleared, Sam had defeated that Gyrados. Afterwards, another was sent out. This one was quicker, and hit Poochyena a few times. Sam realized, however, that it confused itself with Thrash, and thus, couldn't touch Poochyena anymore. Shadow Ball dispatched it.

Finally, Andy sent out his best pokemon, Skarmory. Skarmory knew Stealth Rock, which prevented Sam from switching out his pokemon. Next, it used Whirlwind to attempt to knock Minun into the rocks. "Quick Attack to get under it, then Charge Beam!" was Sam's command. Minun shocked Skarmory. It fell, and Minun hit it with another Charge Beam. After a few similar attacks, Skarmory fainted, and Sam had won another battle with Andy. Realizing he had lost, Andy gave Sam something. A TM of Water Pulse. He said he had a few more. He kept them for Gyradoses, but then learned that it wasn't good for them, and so they should keep it. He handed one to Jazmine too, for interuppting their match. He quickly took his leave on a Gyrados. This was rather odd...and they knew a town was coming, so they kept moving. As they left, he heard Andy yell, "Sorry for that attack! I wanted to make sure you keep on your toes, as something huge is happening!"

NOW!

Sam and Jazmine arrived in Pacifidlog. This was a fair town...huge iron tower, though. Sam wanted to find out more. He and Jazmine decided to seperate and look for some information on it. They said that if they went in the tower they'd work together, though. They figured that it was a huge tower full of other trainers. Sam went to check into the Pokecenter for them while Jazmine just went in town. Checking in, Sam asked Nurse Joy, "So...what's up with that tower?" "Hm...no one knows for sure, but we think that it is the home of Team Magma. Feel free to ask around, though..." She said. Picking up a newspaper from the town, Sam read about its creation. It happened a few months ago and that it was constructed for no known reason. The paper had been keeping tabs on it for a while, though. Sam went to the Pokemart, as he knew that he'd be in that tower some time soon. Inside, he asked about information. The clerk said, "I'll tell ya, but only if you buy something." "Okay...gah...stupid...cheap clerk..."Sam mutttered under his breath. He picked up 3 protiens. Paying for them, the clerk said, "Okay...as you probably know, rumor has it that its Team Magma's place. They've got some strong pokemon in there...but you oughta be careful...no one who's been in there has ever come out...also...there's only 1 way in...the main door. Good luck with it, though..." the clerk said, shooing Sam. "Oh! And to keep ya quiet...here's 3 more proteins...don't tell no one I told ya anything...NOW SHOO VARMET!" he said. Looking to the ground...Sam saw a bag on the ground. Opening it up, Sam didn't see just Proteins...he saw Rare Candies. Stupid clerk, Sam thought, picking them up.

He walked to an arena he had seen when they entered town. Walking in, he Saw a boy standing there. "Well! Someone's late! GET MOVING!" He said, pushing Sam into a room with someone standing in it.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • sasune: Good post! Sam received 6 proteins, and 2 rare candies!

EDIT

sasune:
    Minun grew to lvl. 11!
    Turtwig grew to lvl. 13!
    Turtwig learned Razor Leaf!
    Poocheyana grew to lvl. 10!
    Poocheyana learned Sadn Attack!

Sam also received TM 17(Protect)!

EDIT(Again)

I have decided to enter this journey too, and will be starting in Pacifidlodge Town with most likely 2 maybe three Pokemon and will distribute their levels evenly! Here is my SU:

Name: Maximillion

Personality: Having grown up around Pokemon, Max has always loved to be around Pokemon and deeply cares for them. He is very determined and will do anything to achieve hsi goal, protect his friends, or to protect his Pokemon. Most people don't think Max of an odd person, other then the fact that he is very mischevious and funny.

Appearence: Max has short blonde spiky/messy hair. His hair is formed naturally and he is about average height and weight. Standing at about 6 feet and weighing about 99 lbs. He wears a blue T-shirt, a pair of light blue basketball shorts, and a blue football jersey with a number '15' on the back. He wears a backpack that has a strap that he keeps around his right shoulder and down his left side.

This backpack's straps have Pokeball compartments where he keeps his Pokeballs. He also wears an orange hat and blue and orange fingerless gloves. He also wears a necklace with an Eevee figurine at the bottom.

History: To be revealed later on!!

Pokemon:
    New Hoenn

Eevee (Multi)
    Lvl. 13
    Male
    Calm
    Adaptability

Moveset: Tackle, Tail Whipe, Sand attack, and Helping Hand
    How Obtained: Give to by Birch's son

New Hoenn

Zigzagoon(Ziggy)
    Hasty
    Pickup
    Female
    Lvl: 12
    Moves: Tackle, Growl, Tail Whip, Headbutt
    How Obtained: Captured on Route 1

Items: 3 Pokeballs, Pokedex, 2 potions, TM 14(Blizzard), 2 Oran berries, 1 Rare Candy, 1 Pecha Berry

Last edited:

King!

better
    Years
  • OOC: Did I get a TM, too?

Chapter 4: Heated Battle at Magma Tower!

Jazmine's eyes flicked open, and it took her a minute to realize where she was. "Last night..... I walked in.....got a room....583.....the center....OH!" Jazmine jumped out of bed, noticing something had flown up in the air when she had rose. " WAH!", Jazmine yelled.

"PICHHUUU!!!", Pyu yelled, as she landed on the bed with a thump.

"I'm sorry Pyu, I must of missed...you...on..me", Jazmine stated, feeling dumb. She glanced over at the bed next to her. "EEK!", she shrieked. "A MONSTER!"

"To--Do?"

"Oh...it's just you, Totodile....sorry" Totodile jumped out of bed, along with Liz. Totodile then yawned, opening its wide mouth, and reflecting all of its shiny teeth. "Those are some mighty glompers you got there!", Jazmine exclaimed. "Hmm....I'll name you Gator!"

"To..TODO!", Totodile shouted in excitment.

"Now let's get going!" The four quickly got ready, changing, showering, and brusing their teeth, swarming the cozy room, with its luminating orange walls. Finally, they were all ready, and Jazmine and her Pokemon exited the room, and climbed down the slanting metal stairs, to the lobby. There was a cafe, directly in front of her, a dozen tables, and three times as many chairs. To her left, was the nurse's counter, and a few products, mostly brushes, and outer-appearance items. In the middle of the lobby was a T. V., two long couches, a few love-seats, and a wide coffee table.

"Come on, guys!" The group walked up to the nurse's counter, and Jazmine viewed some of the products. Bows, barettes, ribbons, sweaters, and other items. "This is cute!", Jazmine said, looking at an orange bow, with zig-zagging stripes.

"Zig-Zag!", Liz agreed. Gator was trying on a pair of aqua-blue sunglasses, and Pyu was longingly looking up at a yellow button up vest. Jazmine grabbed the sunglasses, vest, and the bow, and placed them on the counter.

"I'd like to purchase these", she told the nurse. The nurse immediately scanned the items, Jazmine payed, and, with a bag at her side, Jazmine left the Centre.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back