• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New ideas for old games

Status
Not open for further replies.

3L173-G4M3R

Jim the Magikarp
Years
  • I wanted to get some feedback on this, but I think Nintendo should:
    1: Put all of the GameBoy/Color/Advance games on the Nintendo E Shop so they can be played on the 3DS.
    2: Do the same with Gen 4 onward so people don't have to lug around games everywhere. (that includes future games (ex. X and Y)) Having downloadable copies would be incredibly convenient.
    Thanks for your time. .uoy nopu kcul doog gnirb suecrA yaM .emosewa era uoy ,siht esrever ot derehtob ohw uoy fo esoht roF

Altair1

Willpower
    Years
  • I'd buy the first 3 Gens on the E shop, I imagine they would have 3D graphics effects (like Kid Icarus) and hopefully insert all event Pokemon.
    Gen IV isn't that difficult to come by these days though, it's still easy to get your hands on D/P/Pt and HG/SS.

May Arceus bring good luck on you too! ;P

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    It's a pretty neat idea, but I'm afraid we don't really allow threads for ideas on games and what GameFreak should do as such. Reason being is that it doesn't usually host much of a discussion, and also doesn't fit so well within this section. So I'm just going to close this one up.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back