• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New List: Latios, Darkrai, Deoxys, Rayquaza, Kyogre, more!

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
Years
  • Whatever you think is best and sensable?
    Btw i have a Sneasel Lv.1 aswell lol forgot to put it there

BlueHippo

Pokemaster Hippo
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2008
    What level is the milotic?

i actually have 4 feebas in my box i was planning on breeding/evolving, but i would give one up right now for a deoxys ;) they are like, 20 somethings, but i have a level 6 with mirror coat. i tried breeding my feebas and my corsola today and they didn't want to do it on my diamond :( they did it on my sapphire, pooh. i was planning on catching another corsola with mirror coat and trying to get a milotic farm going. i want to share milotic with the world :3

(also been berry breeding all week)

Hippo I want that Milotic please o.O

whutchoogot?

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
  • I cant do that, as i dont train my Trades sorry but were you intrested in any of the
    3x Marill 2 Lv.1 and one Lv.14
    Rilou Lv.1
    Mr.Mime Lv.1
    Sneasel Lv.1
    All of Starter Pokemon from all regions
    And my last Masterball
    ???
    I could give you like 3-5 pokemon for it?
    Or whatever you think is the best deal?

Soulinferno

Bandit
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    I would LOVE to get your Darkai blazed but it looks like your gonna trade to king so look at my thread and see if theirs anything youd like. and tell me what I could get for it.

blazedsoldier

cool yo
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2007
    I am not necessarily trading it to him, just sayin what I like. I really would only like to trade him to someone with a couple pokemon under my intersted list.

Back