• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] New Me!

Embrick

Embrick
Years
  • I'm Embrick from Hau'oli Outskirts,Alola and now lived in Mistralton City,Unova. I love Pokemon games and anime. I love Pokemon Contest, Pokemon Showcase and Pokemon Stylist. I interesting Pokemon Contest, Showcase and Stylist to become a Top Coordinator, Top Stylist and Showcase King. I love dressing up my Pokemon with clothes and accessories, showing appealing moves and making Pokeblocks, Poffins and Pokeroons(Macaroons). I'm also Professor Oak's helper to completed missions around the Pokemon world.😃

Years
  • Hello!

You mentioned Pokemon Contests, do you prefer the Hoenn or Sinnoh contests?
    Why'd you move from the island life to Unova? =3

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey Embrick! Welcome to the community! :) I was never particularly good with contests in any of the games, but it's awesome that you enjoy it so much!

Which Pokémon generation would you say is your favorite?

Years
  • Welcome Embrick! Moving from Alola to Unova sounds rather controversial, but ngl I'd prolly do the same lol. I'm a city boy for life~

Cool to see that you're super interested in Contests too! Sad to say, we don't see much of that here~ Even I personally didn't delve too much into it. You have a ribbon collection you wanna show off? :3

Back