• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New member, been playing since 1997!

Jaysfinest1

The Original
Years
  • hello everyone, My name is Jay (for short) and i like the forum you guys have here. i was apart of another forum, but this one seems so much more organized and laid back.

So a little about me, i'm 22 about to turn 23 years old (full time worker, school, and father!) yeah you read it right! i have a 10 month old son (who i also plan to introduce him into the pokemon world!). haha. i been playing pokemon since i was 7-8 years old (back when red and blue came out) was the greatest video game i ever had played and to this day i still play pokemon. i may not play as much as i did back in, but when i lay down, it definitly gets turned on!

Thanks for having me !

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Glad you're liking the forum, so far! This forum is quite laid back when it comes to certain things~!

But ohhh, so you're a dad? That's awesome! Congrats! I do hope that your son will love pokemon as much as you do. :3 I've been playing since I was 5 years old myself, and I really did love playing the R/B/Y games! They were so iconic, that my memories still hold dear to this day. <3

But yes, thank you for being with us today! I really hope that you'll have a memorable time during your stay, here on PC! <3 If you have any questions, your more than welcome to ask a staff member! Maybe any other member that holds the answers for you too! I certainly will be willing to help at any time. :3

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Hey there and welcome to PC!
    It's nice to see older and "veteran" pokefans join the forums, I'm glad you are with us Jay.
    This forum is really nice, you can hang back and check out what other people write and think, or you
    can be really active as well and post your opinions and ideas. Haha seems like your son is going to
    have an awesome childhood thanks to his father ;)
    As you, many members on here are fans since the very first Games, so i'm sure you'll get along
    with everyone and make new friends in no time! If you need anything, you can always message me or a Mod, they will gladly help you out!
    Hope to see you around man, have fun :D

Years
  • Hi Jay, and welcome to PC!

Nice to see more older fans here, I'm turning 21 in October and I still play Pokemon because well, it's a franchise that I grew up with and I never want to lose interest anytime soon. PC is a great place to talk with fellow Pokemon fans, both young and old alike. Nice to see you're planning your son to get into Pokemon as well, I love it when interests get passed down.

I've been a fan since the original games, but I didn't actually play a Pokemon game until the 3rd Generation. I did play all of 4th and 5th Generation though, and I love 5th Generation a lot. Looking forward to X and Y? The games are gonna be awesome all right!

If you ever need a quick chat, feel free to ask me or any of the moderators here, and we'll be glad to help you. Have fun and I'll see ya around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hey there Jay welcome to PC. Good to hear you're liking the forums so far.

Wow you're a father? That's awesome! Congrats! Hope you can make your son into a real Pokemon fan too. :) I'm an old-time fan too and been into Pokemon since I was 6! My first game was Red and I remember all the good times I had playing that game and watching the anime. The nostalgia really gets to me! Now I'm 20 and still play the games. Been playing Black 2 lately as I eagerly await X and Y. They look awesome so far.

Glad to have you here. Hope you can enjoy your self and feel free to ask any moderator or staff member any questions you may have. Also feel free to VM me if you just want to chat. :) Have fun posting!

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    Welcome to PC Jay! That's fantastic that you still play. I plan to bring Pokemon into my children's life someday too. But that's a LOONG way down the road. Maybe start them out with Fire Red or Leaf Green and have them work their way up? =]

Enjoy your time here!

Jaysfinest1

The Original
    Years
  • hey just want to thank all the welcoming posts! and to hikari (sorry if i spelt your name wrong)

i'm not to sure if i'm excited about X and Y. i'm trying to be, but maybe when the time comes then i'll be ready to go!

Gusano2314

Worm Launcher :U
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2013
    Welcome to the makai!
    welcome, i am gusano2314(lit. worm in spanish :U), i see you ar father and you played pokimanz when you have 7 yrs old.
    i am so young(14 years old), but everyone is welcome, everyone can play pokemon exept me, i havent a console

Back