• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Member Here

Blizzara

Yakujo Tatsujin
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2006
    Ah, konnitchiwa. My name is Melissa, and I just joined PC.
    I hope to have some fun here, and make some friends.

Some of my hobbies are writing, reading, drawing, Forensic Science, watching Crime Dramas, Livejournal, and Computer Graphics. I enjoy Country Music. My favorite female singer is Jennifer Nettles. My favorite male singer is Toby Keith, who is also my favorite singer hands down. My favorite female vocal group is Dixie Chicks, and my favorite Male Vocal Group is Rascal Flatts.
    The television show I enjoy most is CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, and my favorite character from CSI is Hodges(Hence the Icon).
    I lovew anime, and my favorite is Paradise Kiss.

Well that's a little about me, if you would like to be friends I would be happy to be.

Website;; freewebs.com/the_graphics
    Livejournal;; houdoushi.livejournal.com
    Forum;; setsuwamajikku.proboards103.com

Last edited:

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Rascal Flatts = love <33

Hi there Melissa. X3 I'm Kelsey, it's nice to meet you. =3 I also like to read, write and draw. I consider myself an "arts" person. XD Well, hope you enjoy yourself here, see ya around. ^_~

~Kelsey

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I love the Paradise Kiss anime. Its animation is abosolutly awesome. <3 the manga is awesome too though...
    and CSI is a good show too. ^^

Anyhoo, welcome to the forums!
    I hope you have fun around here and will stick around. ^^
    Just don't forget to read the rules, and do your best to follow them.

~ Peace

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2006
    CSI is one of my favourite shows, and I love writing and reading as well! Welcome 2 the fourms!

katiekitten

Is currently: Very happy
    Years
    Welcome to the forums! *bows* :)

CSI has to be one of the best shows of all time. *covets* I used to be an addict, whenever it came on I would be sitting infront of the tele, eyes glued to the screen. XD

Anyways, I hope you have a wonderful time here!

Back