• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New member, IV breeder!

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2015
    Hello everyone! If the title wasn't obvious enough, I'm new here. I'm also a still learning IV breeder who is currently breeding 5IV pokemon! Currently, I have 5IV Eevees and Fennekins I would be willing to trade! I am also going to start breeding other starters soon. I'm not looking for any pokemon in particular, I'm more interested in gaining a friend safari through exchanging friend codes! If you want a pokemon, just tell me your FC and I'll add you. We can trade any time we're both on!

Also, if anyone has any advice for 6IV breeding, I could use the help! I can only get 5IVs as of now.

My FC: 4098 - 3994 - 2931

Years
  • Have you checked the friend code/safari thread in the X&Y forum yet? :3 I'm sure you'd find some friend safaris there. Mine isn't the best since it's a mehh ground type safari but at least it has HA Diggersby which is slightly.. kind of.. popular, lol. Could be worse. ;(

Welcome welcome, Raven! Much luck to you on your quest to learn more about breeding and get some trades in. You're sure to have a good experience here since we have a lot of others who breed Pokémon too. See you around!

Back