• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2012
    Hello Everyone,

I'm a new member here. I'm glad that I found this community as I could mingle with other Pokemon fans. I'm hoping to meet all of you soon.

Thanks,
    Rommel

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hi Rommel, welcome to the forum! Glad to see new faces around, new people are always the best! Why not tell us a little about your interests so we have an idea what you're like? ^^ If you're interested in mingling with other Pokemon fans then I suggest taking a look at Pokemon General Discussion or Pokemon Clubs as these are both areas where all the Pokemon fans mingle and get to know each other so you'll meet tonnes of new friends there whilst talking about the things you love c: Read the rules & ask a member of staff if you need help; and hopefully I'll see you around tonnes! c:

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2012
    Hi Alex,

Thank you for the warm welcome. I'll check those threads really soon.

Currently, I'm part of a game project that has the idea of the Pokemon game.

I'm proud to be part of this project. As Pokemon fans, we want to develop a

game that is just like Pokemon.

I'm been a Pokemon fan since 2010 and my favorite Pokemon is Charizard.

Thanks

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
    Years
    Welcome to the community!! everyone here is happy to see new faces at pokecommunity, what kind of stuff do you like to do? battle,trade,hack?

Back