• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2013
    Hi!

New Member here, I'm back to pokemon after 10 Years of Hiatus. During those times I was merely a spectator. I really didn't play much(PC, PS3 and other stuff) Now, I'm playing again since lot of my friends started to play, and I want to play with them again. Hehe.

Anyway, Thanks!

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Nice to see people get back to the game after such a long pause!
    We are definitely glad to have you with us Aztec, so make yourself at home ^^
    So what Game got you back in touch with Pokemon? Our forums are full of threads about
    every gen, so you'll find enough infos and interesting topics on any Generation!
    If you're looking to make new friends, don't be afraid to talk to people, everyone is really nice and likes to help out if you need anything.
    Feel free to message me if i can do anything else for you :D
    See you around and have fun!!

Years
  • Aww, that's great you've got back into it and are taking a more active role in the Pokéverse :). I hope you find it rewarding building your teams and getting stronger as you get to know your Pokemon!

I'd love to know what it was that finally made you decide to return? :D

Hum

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hey! Welcome to PC! <3

It's good that you're getting back to Pokemon; I used to occasionally quit pokemon myself, but, it's quite addicting; I found myself getting back to it very soon afterward. Hm, but, Pokemon is fun, so, I can't complain! I used to play with my friends all the time; we used to trade and battle on pokemon XD a lot. And yeah, I really want to play with some irl friends again, but, it's tough to find some people around my age who's still into pokemon.. but, this forum is filled with people who love pokemon too, so, I bet that you'll feel right at home. <3

Feel free to explore PC to your heart's content, and I hope you'll enjoy yourself! Just make sure that you've understood the rules, and, if you have any questions of any kind, don't be afraid to ask. ^^

See you around~

Years
  • Ten years is a long, long while! You have quite a lot to catch up on. :O Welcome to PC, Aztec!

So I'm guessing you've never really played most of the newer generations, then? Was the first or second generation your last? I'd recommend playing the main series games you've missed from the oldest to newest generation - the third gen was pretty different especially but still quite fun, and the fourth was when the graphics really jumped in quality. But if you're looking to play with friends then I guess picking up the same generation as them would be the better choice.. what're you playing right now? I'm curious! If you're interested in playing with people from this forum then you can always stop by the Trade Corner as well as Battle Center and leave your friend code in your signature so people can see it underneath your posts. You're bound to get a challenge or trade request that way. ^^

Do enjoy your stay on PC, though! Remember to give the rules a read if you haven't already (as well as the section rules of which section you plan on posting on). Looking forward to having you here with us~ enjoy your stay! <3; A staff member is always on to assist you if you need help too, so use that to your advantage anytime.

See you around!

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2013
    Thanks for the warm welcome. I made an error regarding my hiatus. It was 8 years ago,(back when I was10), I played, Gold, Silver and Crystal back then, I also played Saph and Emerald. I'm very addicted to it during my childhood(3yrs) I even memorized all 1st and 2nd Gen pokemons. But as time passes by, I grew fond with other things, thus leaving pokemon behind. Maybe because I don't have any friends to battle that time. After Diamond and Pearl was released, I was merely spectating the Pokemon Scene. Currently I'm Anime Addict, and in our forum, me and my friends are talking about TV shows from the past, then someone opened up "Pokemon" and I was like "Hey, I used to like that back then" then I became curious again, thinking of all the things I missed during those yeaars, and I got up from my seat, try to ask some friends, and luckily I found out they were playing pokemon on their respective androids(emus) so I decided to play one again. Recently I tried playing Black, but since my friends are playing 3rd Gens, I decided to play Emerald again(hoping to clear all pokemons XD) plus I'm currently downloading all Pokemon Episodes(well starting from Battle Frontier)

Haha, so that's that XD

and oh, btw, I posted in the Emulation Section about a question regarding emulations, but it says that a moderator still needs to review my post or something before people could actually see it, when or how long does it takes? Thanks!

Last edited:
    Back