• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Years
    Hi guys :), I'm a new member of pokecommunity, I just wanna introduce myself as a hardcore pokemon emulator player (yeah the only pokemon games that I played in a console are the emerald, leaf green, and shiny gold) I've played every pokemon games up to black and white 2, because that's all that my pc and android phone has to offer. so that's all for my introduction. :)

Hi Aybantotszxc, welcome to PC! It's great having you. ^^

I play the older Pokémon games via emulator often too, easier since I don't have a working GBA/GBC. =( But gen IV and up I'll play on my DS. Which has been your favorite game so far? Do you have any plans to perhaps play the newer titles, especially now that Sun and Moon were announced? Unsure if you have a 3DS or not, though, but it's certainly worth the buy if it's in your price range!

Have fun discussing here and if you need anything you're welcome to ask.

Back