• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Help] New Member

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2020
    Hi, I am new on here and after advice on the best way to sell a few big items.
    My friend is selling his collection and I am in charge Of selling a lot of stuff.
    There are 2 team rocket unlimited sealed booster boxes and a sealed Jungle booster box. You might have seen them on fb marketplace. I am wary of selling as you just don't know who you are dealing with and the price of them is high.

Thanks in Advance

David

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome! Unfortunately, as per the community rules, selling of goods is not permitted. It's better to use a more regulated site like eBay for your needs.

I hope you decide to stick around and take a look of what we as a community have to offer, enjoy your stay!

Back