• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Members Here; Roleplayer, Hacker, Gamer

RiotProductions

Advanced RPer, Plot Genius, and M/M Shipper
Years
    • Seen May 23, 2014
    Hello there, you can call me Riot! I've joined your community in hopes of unlocking the secrets to hacking pokemon games and getting the opportunity to play a few of the ones I've already stumbled across. Also, I am an advanced RPer, and would be more than happy to RP with anyone who is interested, be they Pokemon oriented or not- just send a PM my way to see if the plot is something I would enjoy. Other than that I hope to eventually start a pokemon hack series, one that follows a more serious plotline than the 'lets have a bunch of 12 year old running across the country with wild monsters'. I have a lot to learn before that though, lol. Anyways it's nice to meet all of you!

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    *10 year old
    jk

Welcome to the PokéCommunity! Our hacking community is the biggest and best there is (or so I've heard~) and we are always happy to get new roleplayers, because we also have a thriving section called the Roleplay Corner which I hope you have seen. Are you used to IM roleplaying, like in chats or with only 2 people playing? Here you can get the chance to write whole stories in threads together with groups of other people, which often leads to intense adventures and fun character interactions. If you feel like forum RPing is your thing (or could be!) you should definitely stop by and say hi in the Roleplay Discussion thread. We don't bite :3

See you around~

RiotProductions

Advanced RPer, Plot Genius, and M/M Shipper
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2014
    Im used to Forum RPing, usually on shape-shifting or animal based sites, but RPing a pokemon centered story has always been on my to-do list. To be honest your RP corner was probably the thing that swayed me to join the most, as I've never quite done RP's the way you guys do, with a GM. It looked pretty awesome, and I've already got a thread pending in the Lounge there that hopefully gets approval soon :D

AS for the hacking, I have a great plot worked out and have figured out just about everything, but the scripting is killing me. None of the programs will run on my laptop and it would take me forever to figure it all out even if it did, so I may have to collaborate with someone, which is something I've never done before, so it will be interesting for sure :D

Years
  • Riot productions? Seems like somebody might play a certain game. Hmmm? Anyway, welcome to the community none the less!

Ash Ketchum 11

Welcome! There's many RP places, even on the server! Have fun!

Back