• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA New mod on the block

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Second only to Jake x Juno's dog.

2 things - #1 when trying to quote this post i accidentally edited it and made my own post out of your post and then had to annoyingly fix it for 3 minutes
    #2 - ya ur right, mocha is a qt

Years
  • How do you feel when you play fps's?
    What is the shortest game you ever 100%?
    Why "hyzenthlay" as a name?
    If everyone is becoming zombies, even your friends and parents, what would you do?
    What is your favorite memes?
    Are you a good player in fps's?
    Define "veteran user", do you ever joined forums before this one?
    What do you think about counter-strike franchise?
    Do you plan on playing or giving an chance to tf2 (team fortress 2)?
    What do you dislike about many indie games and what would you do to fix some issues with it?
    What is really important in a game for you?
    How can you hold your breath in 500 or 1000 minutes?
    What do you think about team fortress 2?
    What kind of games run well and doens't run well on your pc?
    What made you join the gaming world?
    What made you start to like pokémon?
    If there is a tsunami with a bunch of spiders, horses, sea slugs and bees, what would you do to escape?
    What is your first experience in pokecomunity since you first joined it?
    Do you use steam, so, what you are playing and buying recently and what is your steam account?
    What do you despise and hate about the society of now?
    What is the first thing you have ever done in the gaming world?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • How do you feel when you play fps's?

Um, a little frustrated — I'm terrible at FPS. xD Whenever I play, my sister says, "You need to move around!" while I'm just standing still and panicking and shooting like crazy, ahaha.

What is the shortest game you ever 100%?

I think the only game I completed 100% is The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. Next on my list is Ocarina of Time 3D!

Why "hyzenthlay" as a name?

Hyzenthlay is a character from Watership Down, which is my favourite ever book! I've always loved her name, but I can understand if it's hard to read / pronounce for some.

If everyone is becoming zombies, even your friends and parents, what would you do?

I don't think I'd survive a zombie apocalypse. :( The Walking Dead gave me zombie nightmares and they never ended well. Basically I'd coop myself up somewhere safe and never, ever leave. xD

What is your favorite memes?

I'm actually not very up-to-date with the meme world, but I like the Fry one (Not Sure If) and others from Futurama!

Are you a good player in fps's?

Nope, haha. Not my kind of game, really. ^_^;

Define "veteran user", do you ever joined forums before this one?

Nah, only PC. By "veteran", I guess it means I've been a member here for a long time.

What do you think about counter-strike franchise?

It never caught my interest. :b

Do you plan on playing or giving an chance to tf2 (team fortress 2)?

Not sure! It looks pretty cool, but like I said, FPS isn't my thing.

What do you dislike about many indie games and what would you do to fix some issues with it?

Hmm, well... I don't know a lot of indie games, but my personal view on them is that they all seem too similar to each other, y'know?

What is really important in a game for you?

Replay value, a well-written story, pleasant graphics, great soundtrack, and a world you can explore. Not necessarily open-world, but something like The Legend of Zelda or Spyro! Also, having a level-up system is always a plus. :)

How can you hold your breath in 500 or 1000 minutes?

Huh? xD

What do you think about team fortress 2?

The same thing I mentioned before. :b

What kind of games run well and doens't run well on your pc?

I play pretty much all my games on console. :D My laptop is only used for internet, writing, studies etc., so I haven't tried. ^_^

What made you join the gaming world?

Video games are what made my childhood. :) As a kid, I'd watch my older brothers play all different kinds, and loved the Nintendo 64 ones. It was always exciting when I got to play them for myself! So yeah, my love of games stems from an early age.

What made you start to like pokémon?

Pokémon Pearl, Pokémon Stadium and PMD: Blue Rescue Team were what piqued my interest in the franchise! They were so much fun. :D

If there is a tsunami with a bunch of spiders, horses, sea slugs and bees, what would you do to escape?

Yikes... preferably flee the country on an aeroplane. xD

What is your first experience in pokecomunity since you first joined it?

I remember being such a noob haha, the person who didn't know how anything works. xD Sheep was one of the first members I met, and she was super nice and helpful. After a while, I began to branch out and make new friends. ^_^

Do you use steam, so, what you are playing and buying recently and what is your steam account?

I don't have a Steam account. :b

What do you despise and hate about the society of now?

Hmm, despise and hate are strong words. What makes me really angry is how women simply can't travel or go anywhere alone without putting their safety at great risk, always having to look over their shoulder. As someone who really wants to travel independently, this is a giant setback. :(

Women are becoming increasingly objectified and the sexual assault rates in some countries are beyond mortifying... .__. Sorry, I know it's not a pleasant subject, but that's my answer to your question.

What is the first thing you have ever done in the gaming world?

As in online gaming, or generally? If online, then my first experience was with Diablo II. Good times. ^_^

Why'd you remove your gender from your details and your nature from jolly to lonely for a brief stint?

I use the PokéCommunity Default, but don't like having the gender icon near my name much, which is why I removed it. The nature thing happened because I had a sudden and terrible bout of loneliness, so I guess it was just a sad way of getting attention. :b

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • What are your favorite genres to read?

What's your favorite kind of ice cream?

What's the best Zelda game?

Have you played Gates to Infinity? If so, can you recommend it?

Have you ever seen a wild kangaroo? :o

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • What are your favorite genres to read?

I love whimsical fantasy, full of magic and adventure and all manner of extraordinary things! :) Nearly all my favourite books are animal stories. There are eleven on my desk right now. ^_^

What's your favorite kind of ice cream?

Caramel! :D

What's the best Zelda game?

Aaaah I'm kind of biased, but I think Skyward Sword is not only the best, it's my all-time favourite game, next to Explorers of Sky. :)

Have you played Gates to Infinity? If so, can you recommend it?

I haven't actually. :o Maybe when my sister let's me borrow hers. :b

Have you ever seen a wild kangaroo? :o

Sure, all the time! There's a beautiful doe that comes by our property with her joey now and then. :D When I was little, I even got to cuddle one... which is actually a pretty dangerous thing to do. :b

Back