• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New/ need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

UndeadXD

Zombie Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    hi im new and i signed up because i need some help... im trying to turn pokemon into a zombie game but i cant get into the advanced sprite editors i get this error that reads "could not load file or assembly 'system.core, version 3.5.0.o, culture=nuetral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies. the system cannot find the file specified."

and then it goes on an tells me something about JiT Debugging but i ignored that cause it just sayed that all that would do was make the box that says the problem go away and not the problem itself

also i have no problem using any other .net framework program

Can someone help

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
    Years
    So would that be a fan game, a ROM hack?

These questions would work best if they were posted in their needed area.

Depending on which one it is, since I know very little about either one, I'm gonna throw both areas that you need. xD;

ROM Hacking Script Help Thread

Game Dev. Help & Resource area

You'll wanna head over to one of those, since you'll get more help there, and NU / W isn't the place to be asking game making questions, unfortunately. D: That type of thing is SPAM here, so my advice is go look around in those areas, and you should find the help that you need. Both areas also have their own moderators, and they'll be ready to help you out as well. You're also free to PM me. :D

But thiiiis.. has to close up since I can't leave it open here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back