• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Official Girls-Only League in Provo Utah!

PinkPirate

Skitty's Girls League Owner
Years
  • My League, named Skitty's Girls, has been approved and now meets at the Provo, UT public library on Fridays from 4-6 pm. Please post in the comments if you wish to attend so I can keep an eye out for you and direct you to the room we will be meeting in.

Years
  • I'd say not to limit your league membership by gender, but after looking at leagues in your area, it seems there's a couple leagues, so your league will hopefully be just fine.

That said, I don't think you're going to encounter too many females from Provo, Utah here.

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
    Years
  • I'd say not to limit your league membership by gender, but after looking at leagues in your area, it seems there's a couple leagues, so your league will hopefully be just fine.

That said, I don't think you're going to encounter too many females from Provo, Utah here.
    I agree. I occasionally see female players who just enjoy the game, but a lot of female players that I see play because their boyfriend plays, their kids play, or their parents play.

And I'm not sure if you're doing league for sanctioned events, but I think the size and attendance of your league matters when you're trying to get freebies like promo cards.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
  • TREASON I SAY TREASON POKEMON TREASON!!!!!!!!!! wait whats treason again....oh well anyway PM on how your league goes i thnk it will go well next im going to make the uh the NIDOKING SKITTY CRUSHERS guy only league :P [I kid xD] i think your league will do fine though im not a guy and i dont live there i would go there if i met those strict conditions :P [and i couldent help but notice your AQW avatar in ur signature lol nice ]

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    I am a little concerned that you are hosting a gender-exclusive league. Did you mention your intention to do this in your league application? What do you plan to do when male players see your league on the league finder and want to join?

Back