• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

new on here, hi dudes!

Years
  • Hey guys, just joined after months of just reading threads and finding awesome hack, finally got the nerve to join heheh.
    Welp to start off, I'm Miguel irl, a massive geek who just happens be obsessed with metal (hence my name), also a fan of Lord of The Rings, yugioh, other anime, mythology. I'm not a hacker sadly.... no laptop to my bame :/ I do have a lot of ideas though, so if anyone ever needs some help, feel free to ask, I'm a friendly albeit sarcastic and morbid... I'm also really into other kinds of music like ska, reggae, jazz, etc. I'm a part of a few ska and punk bands here in Southern California, hope to make new friends and find great hacks, have a nice day guys c:

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC, Miguel! I'm pretty sure everyone can be considered a geek here, heh. I know I'm one. Anyway, I'm not a huge fan of LoTR myself but I think it's a great series still. I also like watching anime too =3. I hope you have fun around here, just drop a PM/VM if you want someone to talk to.

Years
  • YGO was my life when I was younger, omg. Although I never played the card game I still adored the anime and some of the video games.. way too good. Especially Eternal Duelist's Soul for GBA. Man that takes me back x'D; Welcome to PC, Miguel! I'm sure you'll fit in swimmingly with how many varying interests you have so be sure to post around and get involved. Don't hesitate to ask me if you need some help along the way, too. Cheers!

Back