• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New PC dream! ;o;

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Finally. XD

It started off with Queen Nica and I in the battlefield.
    "You shall be cursed!" She screamed. She approached me, grinning, but I was ready to face her. As I was bringing out my weapon, she opened my mouth, and stuck her finger in it. o_o
    "I give you the curse, of bad breath!" She screamed once again, louder than the first. My sword was ready, but my throat was not. I felt fire go down my throat, and Queen Nica cackled. She then disappeared, and I was sent back home with her minions beside me, Closer, and Went the Goomba. I went up to Went, and asked, "How does my breath smell?" Went gave me a piece of gum, and ran away. I did the same thing to Closer, and she died. I then went up to every PC member doing the same thing, 22 were sent to the hospital, 33 were scarred for life, Rekhyt punched me in the face, and Kwesi banned me. I went into my room, crying. Then, I had a thought.
    "What if I brushed my teeth?" Sadly though, I had run out of toothpaste, and I would live with my bad breath forever. However, I would get revenge on Nica...

Let's hope tonight will be what I do to her. (b'.')b

Back